10dpiui

icklefish

Reaction score
Hey everyone not been on here for a couple of months. We have had our second round of IUI this month I am 10 dpiui today and have had light brown cm most of the day when wiping (sorry tmi) I think AF is going to show tomorrow as I have had my usual symptoms all day, sweet cravings, spot outbreak on my chin and cramps (mild).

I am keeping my fingers x'd that it could be implantation bleeding but deep down I know it's not.

How is everyone else getting on this month?

hi icklefish, Im 11dpiui and have been having cramps for a few days, back pain, headaches and have been very emotional for the last 3 - 4 days. Really think af is on her way :( Was trying to stay positive but its taking its toll on me now :( When are u testing???

In my first IUI, I started spotting brown and next day doctor told me progesterone is keeping away the full flow, I stopped taking prog. pills and had full red flow.
BUT, it was 13 dpiui for me when I started spotting, 10 dpiui may be due to implantation. FX'ed for both of you. xx

Hello
AF showed this morning. Only had a 23 day cycle this month I ov'd on cd13 as took the hcg trigger on cd12.
I'm keeping my fingers x'd for you wishful. I know it's hard to stay positive but keep your chin up, it'll happen eventually xx
When do you have your next IUI mona?
Think I'll have a chat with the consultant when I'm next is as I'm not happy with my short luteal phase, wondering if that could be an issue
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->