10dpo and 5 days out from expected period! What's going on?!

If you only implanted yesterday then I would give it two days at least. It takes 24-48 hours to start going through your urine

If you only implanted yesterday then I would give it two days at least. It takes 24-48 hours to start going through your urine
Okay! Well as of right now the spotting has died down and I'm still supposed to be getting my period in 3 days now. So!!! Fingers are double crossed. Husbands fingers are double crossed. We need all the positive vibes!

Currently still spotting here and there throughout the day. I'm at 13dpo and period is due in 2 days.

I'm going to test tomorrow 2 days since the spotting started!

ALL THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE

An update - got a negative test
Then the day before my period was due cramping and a heavy flow that only last that one day. Next day much less that didn't fill an entire tampon the whole day.
Current day again even less blood, brownish and red and not a full tampon used.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! DO I HAVE HOPE!?!

An update - got a negative test
Then the day before my period was due cramping and a heavy flow that only last that one day. Next day much less that didn't fill an entire tampon the whole day.
Current day again even less blood, brownish and red and not a full tampon used.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! DO I HAVE HOPE!?!

I've been following and I'm so sorry you got that bleeding and a negative. For some women after IUD removal their cycles are off because your body has to get back to a normal rhythm without the implant. Maybe this is what's going on...

If you still feel pregnant I'd say try to get in to your doctor for a beta hcg if you can. I hope you get good news soon!

Hi! I’m having a smiliar problem.

Okay, so my husband and I are ttc. I ovulated on December 9th. I thought this was really weird, but I had ovulation pains, which I’ve never had before, but I didn’t think much about it. I started to have symptoms a few days later. Tender breast, nausea, fatigue, really gassy(tmi), the usuals. So I assumed I was pregnant. I was waiting until at least 10 dpo to test, which was yesterday. But I started bleeding. Now I am unsure if it’s my period or implantation bleeding. I’m not due for 5 more days. Yesterday I had brown and pink spotting, but today it’s red and a little heavier, but not like my usual period. It’s not enough to fill a pad or tampon, but I know implantation bleeding usually isn’t red. Any thoughts? Any advice will help.

OP I think you should see your doctor. Of the tests are negative and the bleeding was odd, you may have a cyst. You should ask for an US. They could even check your blood for pregnancy hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->