10dpo and 5 days out from expected period! What's going on?!

Pixie1316

Reaction score
Hi, first time TTC after taking Paraguard (copper, non hormonal IUD) out a month ago.
We had a solid BD game right around projected ovulation time.
I feel like I am a symptom spotter so if anyone has advice or thoughts let me know!

I noticed at 5dpo/6dpo I was extremely gassy and bloated where I couldn't button my pants?!

At 7dpo I had one wipe that day with a light pinkish CM. And no other symptoms.

9dpo I started having a lower back ache and that's not a normal thing for me.

Today is 10dpo still have a slight bacak ache, had a splitting headache (though no caffiene didnt help) and was absolutely exhausted mid day, took a nap and went back to work. Wiped twice today and had a very slight pinkish brown discharge...is this normal?!

My period tracker that I've been using for almost a year to track is saying I'm about 5 days out from my period.

Any and all advice welcomed! Please and thank you!

Yeah, not too early for some people.

Personally I'd test in a couple of days. Could be implantation spotting.

Eegor,

I was thinking that implantation thing could have been at the 6dpo since it was in CM and more pink.
I'm nervous but I'll probably test tomorrow at 12dpo. I just don't want AF to be showing up 4/5 days early!

Fingers crossed!

I had implantation bleeding with ds2 at 7dpo, tested positive 2 days later x

I'm going crazy! I am forcing myself to wait until tomorrow morning at 12dpo.
The brown spotting is still here this morning at 11dpo and it makes me very nervous! My period isn't supposed to be here until 4 days from now.... Please cross your fingers!!!!

Also, everything I'm reading has CM in it... I had slight pinkish tinged CM on day 7. But nothing really since then. Is that concerning? Like isn't it supposed to be there?

Last edited:
Ur very welcome.
I have 6 kids and pregnant with my 7th and in all 7 pregnancies I had implantation bleeding 5x and it was either brown or pink.

Ur very welcome.
I have 6 kids and pregnant with my 7th and in all 7 pregnancies I had implantation bleeding 5x and it was either brown or pink.
Oh my God that's amazing!!!!! That gives me a lot of hope. I really hope this one sticks. I feel like being 4 days ahead of my AF makes me feel better that it might be!

You haven't tested right? I really think that you should.
I'm going to buy some sticks on my lunch break to test tomorrow morning at 12dpo. I think I'm making myself nauseous with anxiety thinking the spotting is bad

Ur very welcome.
Did you ever have implantation this late? Also did you have cramps? I usually don't have cramps until the day before or day of my period. Which is 4 days out, and still brown spotting. But no cramps.
Just me over thinking!

Did you ever have implantation this late? Also did you have cramps? I usually don't have cramps until the day before or day of my period. Which is 4 days out, and still brown spotting. But no cramps.
Just me over thinking!

In one of my pregnancies implantation started at 12dpo and lasted till 16dpo .it was brown and my tests before then looked negative so I figured I wasn't and it was an odd period. Once the spotting stopped I took one more test, a digital and was shocked when it said YES. You could ovulate late making implantation later. The earliest I've ever had implantation was 5dpo.

12dpo this morning and peed, negative as of today.
Sad but if I was implantating at 11dpo then I need to wait till tomorrow to test I guess.

Fingers crossed!

Us women really should have been born with the ability to know we are pregnant from the moment of conception. Our mental health would be sooooo much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->