10DPO, anyone else testing this early?

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Anyone else? Here's my DPOs...

OPK (super positive, darker than control) 12/27/14, so likely ovulated 12/28/14; DTD 12/27, 12/28 but then didn't until 12/31...

1DPO - nothing really
2DPO - nothing really
3DPO - maybe some abdominal fullness, bloating
4DPO - bloating a bit better but not much going on
5DPO - Some lower abdominal cramping on right side
6DPO - Some lower abdominal cramping more in general, had a stressful night so was moreso at that time. Back pain at night, really revved up. Still some regular discharge, nothing unusual, definitely bloated! I'd say irritable but nothing unusual with two young babies lol...
7DPO - Bloating with less abdominal cramping and back pain for now. Pretty fatigued to the point of napping which I usually don't do. HPT negative. No big surprise. Restless at night.
8DPO - Lightheaded this morning, feeling weak a bit but got better by lunch, took another test (stop me!). Negative. Tan discharge today not much cramping.
9DPO - Nothing much, yellow discharge, normal. Wide awake at night the past couple nights. Still not much cramping
10DPO - some minimal cramping not much, back to tan discharge. Appetite is more than usual but nothing crazy. Twitches in uterus... So odd.

Hmm when to test... The tan discharge is the only thing giving me hope. Not sure what to make of the twitches. Too soon to test? :shrug:

Aww bless you and your obsessing hehe, we all do it! I am so testing early only 5dpo though today.
When do you think you might be reaching for the sticks again? ;)
What dpo did you get bfps with your other pregnancies? X

I'm 9 dpo. I'm debating whether to test tomorrow.

I got my BFP at 12 dpo with dd (but didn't test before)

I was 11dpo for my first... for my second I was not getting my period that so I had no idea!

Does that correlate? If I found out at 11dpofor my other pregnancy could this be the same?

I mean it is usually pretty varied from pregnancy to pregnancy but I think there tends to be a general trend like a lady always gets a bfp quite early/late? I dunno.. you should test soon so I can squint at the pictures hehe

I'm having a little bit more very late cramping and 10 discharge still... Not sure if it's a good thing though.

I'd start taking more tests but I wanted my husband to be home but he's working afternoons this week... So we really won't be seeing each other until Friday. I surprised my husband with my first pregnancy and for my second, he was coming home from work and I videotaped our baby girl crawling towards a sign that said big sister! That was an awesome moment to see his reaction :)

This time I told him I'm going to take the test and he's going to tell me the answer! We did it last month but he came out saying it was negative. Probably will end up checking this weekend. If I don't cave beforehand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->