10dpo...

SeaShells

Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies..:flower:
I am 10DPO today and only symptom i have is sore (.)(.) which is normal for me pre AF...
I had cramps and pain in my left side form OV until 7DPO when in the afternoon i got a very bad pain in left side, only way i can describe it is like a stitch/blocked feeling:shrug: since this pain i have not had any cramps or pain...
What do you all think, i know i am not out until witch arrives but i just dont feel hopefull.....
xxx

I am in the same position as you. I am 9DPO had cramping/sharp pinches from OV until 7DPO . Now all I have is my bbs feel sore and like they are going to explode and I have more veins going through my nipples, etc. I tested at 7 and 8DPO and got negative! When are you going to test.?

I am in the same position as you. I am 9DPO had cramping/sharp pinches from OV until 7DPO . Now all I have is my bbs feel sore and like they are going to explode and I have more veins going through my nipples, etc. I tested at 7 and 8DPO and got negative! When are you going to test.?

I tested 7dpo:blush: i knew it was wayyyy to early but ICs had just been delivered so thought i would try one out lol... I am holding off until at lease monday, 13DPO , i dont know why but i really dont think its my month....:shrug: When are you planning to test again???xxx

I am 11 dpo and I got a bfn so I think I'm out thismonth also

Hi SeaShells - I'm in the same boat, 10dpo - had stitch like feelings on the left side for a few days & now nothing. No sore boobs, just two very random nosebleeds this week, don't think I've had a nosebleed since I was 10!

I tested this morning and a BFN, will try to wait until after Monday when AF is due now - feeling quite despondent.

Have been ttc since January - had one MC at 6 weeks and once chemical since then.

Best of luck to you - keep us posted on how it goes

Hi SeaShells - I'm in the same boat, 10dpo - had stitch like feelings on the left side for a few days & now nothing. No sore boobs, just two very random nosebleeds this week, don't think I've had a nosebleed since I was 10!

I tested this morning and a BFN, will try to wait until after Monday when AF is due now - feeling quite despondent.

Have been ttc since January - had one MC at 6 weeks and once chemical since then.

Best of luck to you - keep us posted on how it goes

:hugs: Could be good signs for you FX and lots of :dust:
xxx

How are you feeling capegirl??? have u tested anymore? I havnt bothered as i really feel AF is close by,(.)(.) are really sore today,a typical AF sign for me..
:hugs::hugs:
xxxx

Haven't tested yet this morning.. still holding in my FMU debating! My symptoms aren't really there anymore. The cramping is gone but my bbs are still sore. But I get that before AF too :( I have felt dizzy the past two days, but who knows anymore. I probably get that all the time and never notice it until now that I'm symptom spotting! I will let you know after I test!!! How about you???? I hope you get your BFP!

Haven't tested yet this morning.. still holding in my FMU debating! My symptoms aren't really there anymore. The cramping is gone but my bbs are still sore. But I get that before AF too :( I have felt dizzy the past two days, but who knows anymore. I probably get that all the time and never notice it until now that I'm symptom spotting! I will let you know after I test!!! How about you???? I hope you get your BFP!
FX for you!

This symptom spotting is awful isnt it.... i have convinced myself that AF is on her way but i have a niggly voice saying...but it could be the start of a BFP. I just hope that if AF is going to show her face that she does it soon and doesnt play evil games so i can get it over with and move on to next cycle...
Really hope you get your BFP...:dust::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->