10miu OPK's!!

Fooled_Heart

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I found a seller on Ebayer who sells 10miu OPK's - 40 for £3.49. I didn't know you could get OPK's that sensitive :happydance:

Thanks for the heads up, that's good to know! I don't know if we're going straight in for OPKs once we start TTC again (or if we'll just try to DTD as much as possible around the same time we did last time), but if we do decide to, I'll search those out. :)

That's Ok Hun :thumbup:
If you do decide to use OPK's and you want to know what seller it is, here's the link:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/40-Ultra-sen...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3cb36b537d

thanks hun may use this in a few months if all else fails

Thanks alot Fooled!
At the moment, I am buying them from the supermarket, and theyre sooo expensive. Only 25 or 50 miu too.
I will definitely order some. Thank you for the link
xx

Thanks I have just ordered some!
Fingers crossed this month the bargain OPK's result in a BFP for us!
xx

I have just ordered some. And also ordered 10 miu pregnancy tests from the same seller. Really cheap!
Thanks again, Fooled
xx

Thanks for this, I've just ordered some too as I've just doen 2 different types of OPK today with different and confusing results!

Can I ask a quesiton though? Is it good for a OPK to be extra sensitive. There are woman who can always have some LH in our system, so I thought the reason they were 25 miu or more is because you really need to be having that much to be considered a surge?

Is 10 miu really considered a surge? I guess that's my question. Thanks

I hadnt thought of that heart.
But i suppose they wouldnt make them if they werent accurate?
:shrug:

Hi Ladies,
Sorry its taken me so long to reply - computer problems! :dohh:

I'm glad the link has helped you guys out - I know its getting so expensive buying all these opk's so though I'd share the bargain LOL :haha:

Hi heart, I'm not sure if 10mui is considered a surge but I have a friend TTC who has gotten negs and positives with 10mui opks so I assume they're pretty accurate. I'm trying these instead of 20mui this month (I think the ebay seller also sells 20mui if anyone wants them:thumbup:)

Hi Shelleney, wow 50mui is really high! Alot of women don't even get that amount of LH so its prob worth getting ones that are more sensitive. Have you even gotten a pos 50mui opk?

GL to all of you ladies - sending :dust::dust: your way

Mine arrived today and I'm pleased because the last lot (different ones, green ones) I ordered didn't go particularly positive although I'm having to assume it was a positive which I'm not totally comfortable with. I think some women have different strength of surges...

Hey Fooled.
My last batch of tests never went positive. :nope:
Thats why I am so happy to have found some more sensitive ones :happydance:
Thanks again for the link
xx

I had some green ones that never went fully positive as well! What a waste of bloody money :growlmad:

Hey Shelleney, its so annoying when you spend all that money on OPKs and don't get a positive. Hope these work for you :flow:

My cycle is so messed up at the moment, its really depressing :cry:

Thanks Fooled.
Hope your cycles sort themselves out soon
xx

Im going to get some of these thanks :thumbup:
I dont thinklating yet as still no AF due to BFing, But hell it will ure my POAS addiction :haha:

Are they any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->