10th week and not feeling anything now

2have4kids

Mother of 3
Reaction score
I've had very little pregnancy symptoms the entire time with the exception for a little constant bit of pressure where the bean is. I've chalked it up to ligament stretching but this week all slight pains/feelings have gone away. Has anyone else had this in 10th week?

I'm off to my doctor's for my first prenatal tomorrow and will ask for yet another scan. I've had one at 7w and 9 w and everything was good. I hate to be a burden on the healthcare system over a gut feeling but we've never made it to the nauchal translucency scan with a live baby before. I have immune issues and the last one died at 8 weeks of Turner's syndrome (a fluky bad luck chromosomal thing). Just bad luck. I feel like skipping out of work and going to a walk in clinic for a scan requisition.

Lots of hugs for you. If it will make you feel more assured I would definitely go in for another scan. I'm so sorry for all your previous losses. Sending love and positive vibes x

Don't panic hun! I know it's terrifying, especially when you've had losses... but my symptoms reduced greatly around 10 weeks and I have double the symptoms because of twins... so it's been a HUGE shock. However, we need to stay positive... these are sticky beans!!! :)

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I know I'm probably just feeling paranoid. The doctor kindly set up another scan for me at 1:30, will update after that. Darn it, I'd much rather feel sick, pains anything having all this loss under my belt.
I have a sonoline fetal dopplar but do you think I can find it? I probably tucked it away in our storage in the basement thinking 'well I'll never need this piece of junk!" Everyone thinks I'm super positive with how everything has gone but I get these moments of crazy where I think the world is falling out from under my feet. Can't wait till 1:30. This weekend it'll be my mission to find that dopplar. At 10 weeks I should be able to find baby yes?

I still can't find mine with my Sonoline B, and I've got 2 in there. I spend 20 minutes at least looking for it every few days.

Wishing you luck on your scan!

Hi ladies, it was complete paranoia, baby has grown, was fluttering around and had a healthy heartbeat of 166. So disconcerting not having any symptoms, I'm not even tired! Argh.

Darkstar do you think the twins are playing games with you already:haha:

They could be! They are supposed to start interacting with each other by movement around 10-12 weeks.

Hooray for good news!!

@darkstar - I found mine (or one at least) yesterday... it was a struggle though. Do you have the conductive jelly? Best tip - use LOTS! :)

I use aloe vera gel, I was told by a tech to use that or sex lube at home.

Darkstar - Go to the Shoppers Home Health Care store and buy the conductive jelly designed for use with ultrasound machines... seems to work best! That said - I promised myself I wouldn't try to listen for our daughter until I was 16 weeks. I didn't want to worry myself.

I have found that they are a little higher than I expected too. :)

I have a prenatal visit today, I'm going to ask the maternity nurse to look for the heartbeats for me, and if she finds them I'll get her to mark my belly with a pen where they are so I can practice at home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->