10w Brown spotting and terrible cramps

HappyPanda4

Reaction score
I went to see my ob on Tuesday because I was having pretty bad cramps. He told me that I had a uti and gave me Macrobid. He was very abrasive and cold. I have seen him often this pregnancy because I also have hyperemesis gravidarum and it took a while to find the right course of treatment. He has made me feel like a bother to him.

Thursday night I started brown spotting and it has continued off and on. Called the office and nurse said my Urinalysis and culture came back clean and spotting is normal. Today is Sunday (i'm 10w) and my cramps are even more severe and spotting is lighter but more pinkish. I don't know what I should do? I have been to the ER 2x for dehydration and really don't want to but am scared too. Help!

Hey can you go to the ER I have also been spotting on and off since seven weeks pregnant I'm nine weeks right now I had my second ultrasound done in Friday I'm waiting for the results I hope all is well I'm so scared

Thanks for your reply. I am waiting for my husband to get home and then head over. I hope all is well and wishing you and your baby health.

That's really too bad you have a doctor like that. And yes spotting is common is pregnancy it is technically considered not normal though if that makes sense and many doctors would immediately want to do an ultrasound to rule out issues that could be causing the spotting/bleeding.

It's crazy they blew it off. Anytime I've had even light spotting my doctor told me not to be worried but we needed to check it out right away.

My doctors have always held to the theory that bleeding in pregnancy isn't normal but still common if that makes any sense to you.

I think I'm going through a mc my hcg levels are only at 4800 that's very low for nine weeks and I'm bleeding a lot now with clots going for my last hormone test tomorrow

I think I'm going through a mc my hcg levels are only at 4800 that's very low for nine weeks and I'm bleeding a lot now with clots going for my last hormone test tomorrow

Really sorry you are going though this. Hugs xxx

I'm at the hospital now started cramping and bleeding heavily this morning I have a d&c this evening I'm so upset but nothing I can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->