11-11-11

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
https://www.wellington-shropshire.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/remembrance-day-poppy1.jpg

Will be attempting my 2 minute silence at 11 (if Riley lets me!)

Let's take a little time to think about those who lost their lives and show some respect to those.

They shall not grow old,as we that are left grow old.Age shall not weary them,Nor the years condemn.At the going down of the sun,And in the morning,We Will remember them.Lest we forget xxx

I'm finding it particularly emotional today. My husband is in the Army and today will be parading, just on camp and doing the minutes silence to remember all the fallen. It's going to be a hard day for his unit after one of their lads was killed in July, his name was Paul Watkins, he had no family, he was only 24, no time to meet his family yet :cry: Can't stop crying, gosh.

xxx

All are in our thoughts and prayers today. X

They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old age shall not weary them nor the years condemn at the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them lest we forget.
Will be wearing our poppys with pride. Rest in peace x

Rest in peace all the fallen heros, you and your families are all in my prayers.

It's a very proud day for us though, I've just seen OH and 11 of his friends all in their shirts and ties setting off to watch one of our friends passing out :-D

We had two mins silence at 11 local time, but will do it agaib at ,11 gmt.

Will be doing the 2min silence at work today....Its always very moving as i live quite nr a military base and alot of the families of my colleagues have a personal connection to today.

Thinking of all the families of those involved today :flow:

I managed it, Jacob for once was very quiet.

Lest we forget xx

We did the silence too even Billy was quiet! Thinking of those who have lost their lives or risk it everyday defending our country you are all heroes in my eyes xxx

I managed the 2 mins silence even L was quiet!
Thinking of those brave soildiers today that lost their lives for us! R.I.P! And also the ones still fighting xxxxxxxx

Dulce et decorum est pro patri mori - it is sweet and right to die for your country. Wilfred Owen

As the stars that are starry in the time of our darkness, to the end, to the end, they remain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->