11/12 dpo - anyone else?

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhh so frustrated, I have so many good symptoms including the most painful boobs I've ever had apart from when I was pregnant, they seriously hurt! Also feeling not quite right, getting headaches and feeling shattered. Took a Superdrug test (10 miu) and it was negative, now just feel like its going to be like every other cycle that I've had since we started trying 1 year and 2 months ago, and I'm just going to be left disappointed.

Hubby has even suggested that its not meant to be....so that's wound me up.

Fertility Friend says I'm 12 dpo, Ovufriend says 11 dpo, leaning towards 11 dpo as I tend to get peak ewcm the day before ovulation, and it ties with the ovulation date Ovufriend gave me.

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Anyone else at a similar point in the 2 week wait and share my frustration?? I'm also a POASholic and have been driving myself crazy thinking I can see light lines on my cheapie tests which I've now used up because I was peeing on them a million times a day.

Blood test results on Tuesday/Wednesday to confirm if I'm definitely ovulating, my charts say I am so I'm fairly confident. xx

Hi sweet & :hugs: I share your frustration. I'm 10dpo & have got some questionable symptoms but I'm incredibly stressed out so I think it's just fecking pms getting the better of me.

I hate the latter part of the 2 week wait, most stressful of it all.

Let's hope neither of us are disappointed this cycle xx

I will be so not even going to be the least bit surprised when af arrives. Good luck chick :flower:

Just noticed you live in Bucks,so do I! I'm in Aylesbury x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->