11-12 year old girl gift, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertieBones

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
Hi all,

One of my very good friends has an 11 year old daughter and I'm struggling what to get her.

I know she loves doing hair and she used to be into crafts but has just started high school so I don't want to get her anything too childish. She doesn't like 1D or any pop music like that.

I normally get her clothes but am on a strict budget this year as there are now 10 children that I have to buy for other than my own.

So far I have bought 3 of the others gifts for £5 or under (sales and bargains) so am trying to stick to that, but it's hard when I don't even know what to look for.

If anyone has any ideas or bargains they could share then I would be very grateful xx

Claire's 5 for £5 is always great for stocking up on bits and pieces for early teens. OH's daughter is same age but very into one direction which makes things easier lol

What about a wee handbag and purse for when she goes out with her friends?
Or a onesie?

Why not do a mini hamper all hair accessories maybe some lip bam bubble baths nail polish ect xx

Along the same lines, how about a little 'girly night' hamper. A bottle of sparkly nail varnish, one of those single use sachets of face mask or hair treatment, a big bar of chocolate, instant popcorn and some cosy slipper socks. Or whatever to pamper herself with. You could get most if not all of that for a pound or less per item at home bargains or similar.

Thanks, will check out Claire's and see if I can do a mini hamper on a budget. Anything else you can think of to go in it would be great x

Hey.

I feel your pain, such a hard age. I just went and got all s.d's presents yesterday. She's 10 but a grown up 10, so it's finding stuff that's not too grown up but not too childish.

I got her a loom band kit, a cats cradle, there was an animal type thing that you use with an app on the iPad or iPhone which was £7, nail varnishes, an impulse body spray and perfume set....those were a couple of her smaller bits anyway xxx

I have like 5 girls (and more boys!) that age (none are my own) that I need to get little presents for this year. It was easier when they were young!

My cheap idea for this year is water bottles/cups filled with candy and things like nail polish or whatever cheap thing I can find. The girls get cute design bottles and the boys are getting transformers/ninja turtles… I hope they still like that stuff at their age. Oh and I'm putting light up yoyo's in the boys ones with candy.

One year I got the girls a big pack of bracelets and split it up among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back