11+3 bye bye ms, hello lethal migraines

excellence

Reaction score
The day I hit 11 weeks was the literally the day my migraines started. I always struggled with him prior to falling pregnant and doctor warned me that they would come back in full force but holy moly! I want to rip my brain out.

I have a follow up appointment after bloods this Thursday so I will be sure to mention! I also have my first scan Thursday, making this all well worth it.

I don't usually suffer but have this time, the only thing that helps me is to go to bed and sleep them off x

Yep, they're awful. I had about 5 of them but they all lasted 3 or 4 days. They stopped around 14 weeks, though.

My doc said I could take Tylenol if they were interfering with my work or driving etc, but to try my best to just hang in there and use home remedies like warm baths and cold packs.

I found putting a cold pack on the top of my head helped, but only for a bit.

Good luck, hun, I know it sucks!

Thanks ladies! It's finally weaned off after four days of non stop pounding thank goodness. Hoping to stay hydrated and healthy so they are minimal :thumbup:

I really feel for you. I had them from implantation with my little girl. None so far touch wood. It really is awful with nothing but paracetamol to help (not help) you.

I know it's ridiculous! But apparently I spoke too soon as morning sickness knocked me on my butt last night and all morning today :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->