• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11 days after mc. white disharge???

kayla's mommy

trying 4 #2 after MC
Reaction score
so i am having sticky white clotty discharge has anybody had this after a miscarriage does this mean that i am about to ovulate. i still havent had my regular af yet. i posted this in ttc but no answers.

Don't know I'm afraid - could be any number of things : ov, infection etc - maybe check with you dr?

Very sorry for your loss

hx

thank you i have a doctors appt. tommorow and the thing is i only see it when i wipe after i pee.

If there is any reason to worry they will prob do swabs to get a sample - good luck at the drs :)

hx

went to the doctor, she says that it was because im ovulating. but she dosent want me to get pregnant this month cause she wants me to have a period first. but i already bd for the past couple of days, (not trying but just was in the mood). has anybody gotten pregnant right after without a period and had a safe pregnancy?

Sorry for your loss. Just wanted to reply and say that i have seen plenty of women on here who have got pregnant after a loss with no AF. So it can happen :) x

went to the doctor, she says that it was because im ovulating. but she dosent want me to get pregnant this month cause she wants me to have a period first. but i already bd for the past couple of days, (not trying but just was in the mood). has anybody gotten pregnant right after without a period and had a safe pregnancy?

Hey Kayla's mommy I'm living proof that you can get pg without having an AF. I had an early mc back on Nov. 15th and now am over 27 weeks. My Dr didn't want me to get pg again so soon but that's just because they like to have a date to go by. Good Luck!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->