11 days late, nausea but negative test

Tweetz

Reaction score
👋 hey guys

So my period was due 21st, I’m like clock work 28 day cycle even to the hour!! This has never happened before since I was pregnant with our son.

Sorry for TMI now but on the 7th onwards I started with stretchy ewcm assumed ovulation was on its way but this later right up to the 16th where I noticed peach coloured streaks in it after doing the deed. This was the first and last time I sore this, thereafter I just had clear watery ewcm and now just normal lotiony cm. I am now officially 11 days late and bfn last took a test At 9 days late ... I’m in two minds wether to wait another week or attend doctors today, I feel they will just fob me off though ... anyone else had this happen? I’ve had nausea and a bit dizzy boobs don’t seem too bad just ache on sides and a little sensitive

Any advice would be great

It's amazing the similarities between your symptoms and mine. (Though I'm only a handful of days late, BFN).

• EWCM at an unexpected time. Typically before AF I'm dry as a bone, but not this week. No spotting, no signs of infection, just atypical-for-the-cycle EW and also lotiony CM.
  • lightheadedness! the last few days, but mostly today, after just trying to clean a little bit. I'm out of shape but not THAT bad... I had to lie down.
  • Nausea (on and off, but this morning all I had to eat was milk; now I'm HUNGRY... with nausea lol).
  • TIRED (though, to be fair, PMS has made me tired more often than not this year)
  • strange cramping, including implantation time. I know exactly what my pre-AF cramps feel like, and this ain't it. felt more like fullness in the vulva at one time and pinching/poking around the uterine/ovary areas.
  • boobs are only slightly sore, which is in contrast to my "please don't even LOOK at my boobs, they're so sore" right before AF.
  • the headache today I had was unlike what I usually get - tension, instead of sinus.
  • heartburnnnn

I mean... I don't know. My PMS symptoms changed when I turned 32. I don't think they'd change so rapidly now that I'm 35?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->