11 Days late on my period, need help!

JoanS

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm new here and just wanted to ask a few questions.

I am 11 days late on my period and before I take a pregnancy test I want to prepare myself for what the result is going to be. I am 20 years old and engaged, I have been feeling very tired and sleepy, I have constipation, dizziness, headaches, my skin is breaking out, a little back pain, I'm bloated and my nipples a sensitive. I think I got what they call "implantation bleeding" but I'm not sure it was, it happened for a just one day and it was a week before my period was supposed to come. What do you guys think? Am I pregnant?

I appreciated in advance all your answers and opinions!

You could very well be pregnant, those are all pregnancy symptoms that you are having, but could also be a lot of other things. So I would definitely take a test if I was you, it is the only way to tell, and if that is positive get it confirmed by your doctor :)
Since you are 11 days late, the test should be able to detect the pregnancy hormone, but if turn out negative and your period still has not showed in a week or so, go see your doctor, in some women the pee test does not pick it up, so they can do blood work.

Hope you get the result you want :) And welcome to the forums

hi joan. welcome to the board. Jeezo, 11 days? i think i would have burst by now. you may just be run down and stressed but i would defo test too and see what it says. as miaw said above if no show on your period and a neg result best to check with the Doc xx

I agree with the other ladies. pee on that stick and find out.

If you're still waiting and had a neg. go to the doctor. You should know what's going on either way.

I plan to do that soon but for some reason can't bring myself to do so :/ is not that I dont want to be pregnant because I love kids is just that I'm scared.

Thank you all for your advice! I will update when I find out. 15 days late now....

hey my advice is to test and find out if our pregnant so that if you are pregnant you can start prenatal care and things =]
good luck

"sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage."
(Best movie quote ever)

You got this one Joan. Pee on that stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->