11 days of black/brown blood TMI alert

LouOscar01

Reaction score
****************TMI*****************************************So I am currently on day 11 of having black/brown blood, today I had the most so it's not getting better but worse. I had one drop of red 4 days ago and another drop of red blood 3 days ago, but that is it. Occassionally the black blood appears to be kind of stringy.

I am currently on day 55 of my cycle having missed a period back in August!

This is my second cycle off the pill so I'm hoping it's because of that?

Anyone experienced this or have any advice? I'm getting so down and fed up, I can't move on and I REALLY NEED TO KEEP TRYING.

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Black/brown blood is simply old blood. It's normal usually at the end of a period. You may find your cycles are all over the place for a few cycles or back to normal quite quick.

I came off my pill end of November 2012. I had a withdrawal period a few days after then didn't get another. I was on cd 56 and frustrated so bad. I tested that night and got a nice BFP, now have a gorgeous 10 month old. Don't give up! The bleeding should stop soon. Keep a little diary of when you are bleeding and what symptoms you are having. May give you an indication of cycles and things. Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->