11 dpo and BFN

QueenMom

Reaction score
So we honestly tried to avoid this month but dtd on what would have been my most fertile day, which was an accident that happened 2 times. I have had symptoms, nausia, breast growth, ect and so forth. I am 11 dpo with a negative FRER 6 days sooner. I feel like i am losing it! I just have that gut feeling and seeing a stark white test is making me mad. I did have some cramping at 8 dpo only on the left side which I would count as suspected implantation. But I didn't even read to much into anything until I started having more symptoms that weren't normal. Someone reasure me that it is to early lol. Or at least let me know I am not crazy, or at least just as crazy as someone in my shoes lol. Thanks ladies! OH also my cervix is high and medium, it has not dropped and i have had EWCM for 2 days, but no where near the amount I get around O.

11 dpo is still early. Anything before 14 dpo is early. FR tests are no longer the accurate early predictors they used to. They now range from 8miu-over 30 miu in sensitivity which is why they won't post their sensitivity numbers like most tests will. Keep testing.

11 dpo is still early. Anything before 14 dpo is early. FR tests are no longer the accurate early predictors they used to. They now range from 8miu-over 30 miu in sensitivity which is why they won't post their sensitivity numbers like most tests will. Keep testing.

:hugs: thank you for responding. Now that i am having all thaws symptoms that made me stop and go "hold the phone", i am just like gah. I need to know. This is why I took a break, well tried to. I am just so I'm time with my body after trying for 9 months that no matter how much you don't try you still notice everything lol. Well here is to hoping for a :bfp: here in the next couple days. Af has been like click work a should come Friday afternoon if she decides to stay consistant. But if not I get a early bday present :-D because I won't wait to test on my bday which is Sunday lol.

*BUMP* 12 dpo, threw up again this morning. Now I am starving. I got my hands on an old style frer and tested this morning. But once again bfn.... I just can't even rn. Like really. All these symptoms and just ugh. And my cervix is still high, medium, medium.... My SO is tired of hearing about it. He is to rational for me lol.

Anything before 14 dpo is early. Keep testing.

Anything before 14 dpo is early. Keep testing.

I know. I'm waiting. I just saw them at the store and caved. Hopefully not annoying. TWW woes lol. I'll update my post for anyone who may come across it in the future.

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! Sounds promising!!

Thanks guys. Honestly very confused, all these symptoms and my cervix is up high. But AF is starting today 14 dpo. Day 29 just as she has forever. It has been like 9 months now, and even though we actually tried to take a break this month I can't help but feel a little sad. I am just going to continue enjoying the ones I have and let the will be the way.

Sorry to hear that Queen but what will be will be. Better luck in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->