11 dpo... and negative tests.

IamSoBlessed

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I feel like my body is confusing me! :wacko: My husband and I are TTC #2. I have been feeling so much of how I felt with our son, since about 4 dpo! (Crazy, I know!). I would have bet I was pregnant that day, I was 100% confident! Well, here we are 11 dpo and I am still getting very negative tests. I am so confused. I feel like I don't know my body at all. Is there still a chance I am pregnant and it's just not showing up? :blush: I feel like these tests are making me change my feelings, but deep down I still feel pregnant. Thanks in advance!:hugs:

I forgot to add:

I am also 3 days from AF and I definitely have the off and in feeling of starting my cycle. I never feel this until I am actually starting. So thats another reason I feel crazy... Am I starting early or is that pregnancy feelings? :wacko:

I didn't get a positive with a FRER or a Digi this time around until 12DPO, at 10 and 11 DPO it was stark white.

Thank you so much, NavyLadyBug! That makes me feel better! Hoping I see a positive soon! If AF shows up, I may give up trying to understand this body of mine. Lol Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!!

This has made me feel better! I've had a silly over-emotional cry because I've tested at 8dpo (how silly - d'oh!) because i've had nausea, really weird boob pains and I just feel super bloated and crampy. I was convinced I was pregnant. But it was stark white! Not even a smidge that I could pretend was a squinter. So I'm going to wait another 4 days now. Definitely following this thread. Good luck xxx

I definitely think you could still be pregnant!! hcg is produced once embryo implants, and this can happen up to 10dpo, so therefore wouldn't show up in urine until about 12dpo or more!
Don't give up hope x
This whole process is terribly stressful!! Keep us posted :flower:

Oh I'm so with you. We've been ttc for about 9 months now and there has been so many cycles I've sworn that I'm pregnant, loads of symptoms, unusual things in my cycle and even late periods. In the end though my af always shows up..
This cycle has been another 'getting my hopes up' one as I had done brown blood at 9dpo that lasted a day then stopped. I convinced myself it was implantation bleeding but I'm at 13dpo now and stark white bfn frer this morning :(

The only good news I have for us both is that with my last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp until 15dpo, despite trying with frers all week running up to when period was due.

I'm going to keep testing until bfp/af shows! Keep me updated on how you get on hopefully we both get our bfp soon xxx

Thank you ladies so much! It makes me feel better that we can do this together and go through the same things! I cant wait to find out how your stories turn out, as well! Praying for bfp's for us all, and non stressful days through all of it! :hug

Update on me: took a wondfo with FMU and it was stark white again. My symptoms seem to be twindling at the same time. :( it seems like they come and go.

Looking forward to all of your updates too! :)

Ah sorry to hear that- on to the next cycle.
Afm- I'm now 14dpo no period and two bfn today so am just waiting for af now xx

Any new updates? if not, we will be on the same-ish schedule on the next cycle! But praying you for a BFP!

I'm in the same situation! I started feeling symptoms at 4 DPO too, and now I'm 12 DPO with a couple of BFN under my belt lol I feel very crampy tonight, but no blood and I'm so nauseous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->