11 dpo and unclear hpt

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
I know, 11 dpo is prcbably too early to test and get accurate result. AF isn't due till Sunday, and I should have waited. Something just took over me.

1. I've had sore, tender boobs/nipples for several days (Over a week-usually will for one-two days, then they'll calm down).
2. Light brown, a little pink spotting at 8-10 dpo (not every time. Never in panties. Just a few times when wiped. Sometimes so light it doesn't really look like anything is there, just some coloration)
3. Cervix is super soft

Took hpt, but not with fmu, which was dumb because too early and with smu (maybe tmu....) Anyway, obviously was bfn- looked at first for about 30 seconds it was turning positive. Then had terrible indents. Was frustrating because I was could 9 for those 30 seconds then was like...oh, not positive. Was literally picking up phone to call DH- still early though, right?

This was too early right? I cramped some before the spotting but haven't really since. Trying to be patient....but it is hard.

I know, 11 dpo is prcbably too early to test and get accurate result. AF isn't due till Sunday, and I should have waited. Something just took over me.

1. I've had sore, tender boobs/nipples for several days (Over a week-usually will for one-two days, then they'll calm down).
2. Light brown, a little pink spotting at 8-10 dpo (not every time. Never in panties. Just a few times when wiped. Sometimes so light it doesn't really look like anything is there, just some coloration)
3. Cervix is super soft

Took hpt, but not with fmu, which was dumb because too early and with smu (maybe tmu....) Anyway, obviously was bfn- looked at first for about 30 seconds it was turning positive. Then had terrible indents. Was frustrating because I was could 9 for those 30 seconds then was like...oh, not positive. Was literally picking up phone to call DH- still early though, right?

This was too early right? I cramped some before the spotting but haven't really since. Trying to be patient....but it is hard.

Hi:winkwink: what test was it you took? I spotted a little ligth brown around 8-9 Dpo and had some cramping and then it stopped and got my bfp on around 12-14 dpo:winkwink: It could be IB if you usually don't spot before af:winkwink: and I took several clearblue plus which came up faint positive and then it faded before I got a blazing positive.
Fx for your next test:winkwink:
Ps. Use fmu next time and make sure not to drink too much the nigth before:winkwink:

It was mavogel internet cheapies- heard great things about their ovulation tests but maybe not as great things about their pregnancy tests. I have a FRER on hand but want to wait to have it if I get a positive on an IC first

It was mavogel internet cheapies- heard great things about their ovulation tests but maybe not as great things about their pregnancy tests. I have a FRER on hand but want to wait to have it if I get a positive on an IC first

I just read reviews about these rigth now on Amazon and ovulation test were okay but many ladies complained about the hcg test didn't show up lines until way past Af was due or had very very faint lines while other brands like first response or clearblue came up bright positive. I would try the Frer tomorrow morning and see what it gives you:winkwink:

I have been having issues with those internet cheapies as well. I took one last month and got a pink dot at the bottom of the test line spot. I know it was :bfn: because it didn't go all the way up, but I have never had that happen before. I've also been getting lots of shadows and weird stuff on them the last few cycles. I think they aren't very good quality. I normally have good luck with them, so I am thinking just a bad batch.

Sry it's so frustrating. I hate the ambivalent ones. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"