11 dpo..anyone else?

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
Im 11dpo today..

been having cramping on and off for about 5 days.
2 days ago I got a headache and tonight again..
(I NEVER have headaches)

Normally I dont have all these symptoms before AF!!!
I'd have a little bit of cramping the day before AF, thats it.
Now it's been going on for 5 days already.

Anyone else?!

btw, we dtd on my ovulation day.

Oh yeah, my temp went down slightly this morning..is AF on its way?? :sulk:

I am 11-12 dpo I have had cramping all week, pretty heavy I dont usually have any symptoms before AF except for food craving...ex: chocolate...lol. do not have them now and AF is due in 2 days...yikes, hope she stays away! I have some (sorry tmi) streaks of blood in cm on tp on the 23 only once that day and it vanished...hope it was implantation bleeding....it would be odd if I were spotting 5 days before AF. I have headaches about every other day, a bit nauseous at times. I dont know about temping but I would say the cramping is a good sign...well at least I hope it is....Keep me posted! Good Luck and Fx'd on your :bfp: really soon!

How exciting! When are you ladies planning on testing? xxx

i am also 11 dpo today, i have been experiancing cramping, today is a bit worse than previous......i hope to god the witch isnt on her way, she is due in 2-3 days :(
i been getting heartburn, dull back ache, weird cravings but no spotting here for me though.
I have done a test it was a bfn, but i hope i done it too early.

Good luck girlies and loads of baby dust to you both xxxx

HI
I am 12DPO. I actually don't have any symptoms this month, i heard they say having no symptoms is also a symptom lol!! Yesterday @ 11DPO my temps dropped, and today @ 12DPO my temps went back up again, I am all confused.

I am so afraid to test, I took one on the 23 before the streaked cm and it was BFN but if it was implantation bleeding on the evening of 23 then I want to wait for hcg to build up, any suggestion on when I should test....I was thinking the 28th

Hmm, guess my AF will be here soon.
My temp went down again 97.72 yesterday and 97.68 today, so thats not that much but still :wacko:
Still wayyyy above my coverline though..guess thats a good thing.

Been gassy lately, bloated, little nauseous, headaches here and there.. and crampy since 6 days!
Usually im just crampy the day before AF arrives and emotional a week before that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->