11 DPO BFN on IC but symptoms. Possible cyst?

itwasawendys

Reaction score
My cycle started on 25.2.16, I had a not quite positive OPK on the AM of the 15.3.16 with right side ovary pains throughout the day, getting my first positive OPK later at 12am on the 16.3.16, come afternoon the test line was darker than the control. On the 17th and 18th the test line was back to the same colour as the control, and from then faded but has been continuously there. We had sex throughout the entire fertile period.

When counting DPO I assumed I ovulated 24 hours after the OPK which had the test line darker than the control, so the afternoon of the 17th, making the 18th 1DPO, meaning I am now approximately 11DPO on the 28.3.16. I'm not sure how long my LPs are, so assuming they're 14 days, I'm due my period on the 31st in 3 days, making my cycle 35 days long which is about averge for me, on the 1st my AF will be one day late.

At about 6DPO I started getting cramps to the right hand side of my abdomen again, I still have these at 11DPO. At around 8DPO I had a few dizzy spells throughout the day along with AF like cramps all day in the front and back, after waking up with a bad belly needing the toilet, which also happened in the AM of 9 and 10DPO. And my boobs started aching on 9DPO which have continued til now. I woke up nauseous today at 11DPO.

The only thing is my ICs at 9, 10 and 11DPO say BFN. I also took at FRER at 8DPO which was BFN. This along with no IB, changes in nipples or major symptoms, I have lost hope for this month, our 5th month.

In your honest opinion, how does this month sound to you? I'm a little worried I might have a cyst on my right ovary considering I haven't had a BFP and have had twinges a pokes for weeks now really. Does anyone have percentages as to when people got BFPs by DPO?

Thank you!

On average implantation doesnt happen until 6-10 dpo. I'm pretty sure I implanted eother 8 ot 9 dpo. Today is 12 and still bfn. Depending on the hcg in your system it can take weeks I've heard for the bfp to appear...but you aren't late yet...test again om the day af is due.

I'm due today..no sign yet but still negatives. Can't lose hope until af shows. Wouldn't think of a cyst unless you've had issues in the past but being as its still early for you I wouldn't worry yet.

Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->