11 dpo brown mucusy discharge

Mommyto21223

Reaction score
I am 11 dpo and tonight had just a tiny glob of brown cm. snot-like almost (short tmi) ...any one have this and get a bfp afterwards? If so how long afterward? (oh and I dont spot before periods) thanks! :)

Wondering if this could be implantation bleeding even though it was slight? Any advice welcome. :)

It could of been as it can happen upto 12DPO x

I got this when i was pregnant with my dd - I do spot before AF starts properly so i assumed it was just AF. Anyway, then the spotting cleared up and i tested 3 days later and got a BFP. So you never know! That said, my AF started like this last month (first month of ttc #2) and i was hopeful of this happening again, but obviously it didnt :(

fingers crossed for you! X

thanks ladies! woke up this morning had a weird blood taste in my mouth? Is that the metallic taste some pregnant women talk about? Weird but I don't want to read too much into it just yet haha.. Af should be coming around today or tomorrow possibly. No sign yet! Cp still high medium firmness and closed. tested yesterday morning bfn :-( . when do you ladies think I should test again? My first two babies were happy accidents so never went through this before! If you ladies are ttc I'm kmfx for you! Thanks again for the replies! :)

Ooh my friend had the metallic thing! Definitely a symptom. Fingers x for you!

I had spotting with my little boy, similar to you've said,
with cramps, thought I'd just had a very light period,
1 week later, BFP! Fingers crossed and good
luck x. x

Well, af is still mia! Staying optimistic that this may be my month! Metallic taste only lasted for about an hour..then shortly after had very very mild nausea. Cp still high and closed...but seems to be almost swollen now...? Googled that and didn't find anything. I got two FRERs on my way home and planning on testing in the morning then possibly again a few days later if bfn. Thanks for the hope ladies!! Oh! Also when I went to the restroom and wiped there was a slightly pinkish tannish color..very light and more watery than yesterday. Fx this is a good sign as well!

Well just thought the witch had finally made it but turns out just tons of watery cm(sorry tmi). I was waiting for more bleeding or implantation discharge...but none. Isn't ib supposed to last like 2+ days?

No it doesn't last that long with some women, sometimes it's a once off thing. IB actually isn't as common as ppl think. I would just test if I was u.

Thanks for the answer...gives me peace of mind. :) I'm going to test with FM U in the morning. I will be sure and keep you all posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->