11 dpo. Evap yesterday. What about today?

nicky1119

Reaction score
I took a preggo test yesterday and someone on another forum said evap. I took another one this morning, could this be a evap too?

top one is taken almost right after is dried and the bottom one is about 5 mins later

I shouldn't test. And to be honest, if I didn't have these tests I wouldn't. I have one FRER left and I am not going to use that till Sunday (when AF is due)

Ahhh! Going crazy

What do you gals think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 77
Looks positive to me too! Got plenty of colour x

Why did they assume it was an evap? Did you say the line came up after the time limit? If not, I'm thinking it's a true positive. Your best bet is to retest and time it closely.

They said it had no color. Which when I went to go look at it 15 mins later it was gone.

I don't understand Evaps. Some day they come while the test is drying and others day the evap line comes after the time limit. Yesterday I saw the line right away (while it was drying) and the. It disappeared 15 mins later and this morning it showed right away and still showing right now. Faint lines, I find it difficult to see color.

I got my bfp on these tests on 10dpo and thought evap but had never got lines with them on previous cycles, I then got another line on it at 11dpo so decided to do a frer and digi at 12dpo and was positive!! I'd be very surprised if this is another evap, plus it's pink!! Congrats. Just take nother brand to confirm xxxx

BFP! Take the FRER it will be pos now!

Be really careful with these tests. I had a line much darker and pinker than yours and it was an evap. Heart wrenching!

looks positive to me too...try a frer next, best of luck :) :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->