11 dpo FRER, its really faint, what do you think?

Thanks again everyone! I'm still a lil in disbelief but excited at the same time. I took another test yesterday morning. :)

Attachments

• IMG-20121020-00029.jpg
    IMG-20121020-00029.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 45
Got bad news today. Doesn't look like this lil one is going to stick around. My hcg levels are really low, only 29. Test them again on Monday if I don't start bleeding but the Dr said they should be at least 75. So sad. :(

:( Sorry to hear that sweetie. Will keep my FX in case. X

I really didnt think that hcg numbers matter some womens levels are lower than others... Dont be so sad about it God is watching over you hun...

Its not about how high or low the numbers are as long as they are doubling thats fine.. your little bean will hopefully stick xx

Thank you, so far there hasn't been any sign of miscarriage. Does anyone know if hcg level was only 29, how long it would take to miscarry if the level was dropping? Fingers are crossed and saying prayers that this lil one holds on. Another blood test on Monday to see how my numbers are doing. So stressed about all this, trying not to be...but its kinda hard.

I don't know about hcg levels sorry my love. I've got everything crossed for you. I know how it feels :hugs:

I took a Clearblue easy digital tonight and it reads 2-3 weeks which means my levels went up to over 200 from 29 in 3 days. I think that is good, I hope so anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->