11 dpo FRER

1baby2010

TTC our third baby!
Reaction score
Here it my FRER test from this morning's FMU. I know it's positive, and I was quite sure that I was pregnant starting a couple of days ago.
However, this morning my BBT dropped from 36.8 to 36.4. My temperature never dropped like that last pregnancy! Does anyone have experience with a temperature drop like that right after a BFP? I'm going to take my temp again tomorrow morning, and if it's back up then I won't be taking my temperature anymore! Too much stress!:)

Attachments

• 11 dpo.jpg
    11 dpo.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 85
did not want to R&R but I think temps can stil fluctuate even when you're pergnant

LOL!!!! There it is, I see it in all your tests!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

That is completely normal hun, one temp means nothing, just like during AF your hormones are going crazy and your temps will go right along with it, eventually they will steady out, but if I were you I would not take my temp at all anymore, it's too much stress and doesn't give you any hints as to the state of your pregnancy. Oh and CONGRATS :wohoo:

Thanks girls. I just tend to worry over everything, I remember it from my last pregnancy! I'll try really hard not to stress over every little thing!:)

:) Lol, we don't have a chance when we get pregnant, worrying over every little thing is in our nature!!

Stop tempting now. ;) Don't wait until tomorrow and temp again! It really does just cause more stress because temps fluctuate even when expecting. :)

Congrats to you! I saw the earlier test on your previous thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->