11 dpo test

mary81

Reaction score
Hi took a test yesterday at what I think is 11 dpo, had to stop temping as baby had chicken pox so was up ad down all hours for few nights around ovulation. Anyway the line came up straight away and seems strong for 11 dpo!
I'm really worried though about this sticking. My last couple of luteal phases have only been 9 days, and there was always spotting before so been worried about progesterone levels. This cycle I took vit b complex and hoping this is what has helped. I had spotting at 8 dpo which I thought was same problems again but looks like was implantation. It lasted 3 days though. Should I continue taking the b complex for now? I'm so excited but scared too, or is my strong line a good sign? I was using cbfm so going on that for ov day x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 62
Congrats carry on taking your supp but goto your docter and ask for blood draw if your worried about ur levels x

That looks great for 11dpo! Much darker than mine when I tested first at 11dpo! Congrats xx

Thanks all, hope I can relax a bit soon, feel so on edge! X

Great line for 11dpo! Mine was still stark bfn at that stage. Congrats :)

That is wonderful for 11DPO, I really wouldn't worry. Carry on with the B6.

Great line! I would suggest starting some progesterone cream right away or at least contacting your doctor right away for some kind of progesterone supplement. I had 9-day luteal phases and ended up with 2 miscarriages in a row. With this one, I started progesterone as soon as I got a BFP with this one and am now almost 24 weeks. Even if your level isn't low, it won't hurt to use the progesterone, and will give you some extra insurance for a sticky bean.

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->