11 dpo.....testing 26th April, anyone on a similar cycle?

You can join with pleasure. Any symptoms? X

Well, my boobs are a little sore, I feel like I've had a cold for several days now, I'm more tired than ever and my lower back is sore. I never have back pain. Ever. There's also the fact that I'm 2 days late for AF. I took a FRER a few days ago but got a BFN. Doctor told me to wait a few days and test again.

Also, I don't know if any ladies check their CM, but mine is rather "snotty/sticky". Nothing like EWCM. Any thoughts on that one?

My stomach feels achey like I've done loads of sit ups (I can assure you I haven't haha)

Are you doing to test???

My CM is white/fairly thick and cervix is really high. Not sure if either of our cm has any bearing on working towards that BFP but let's hope.

Xxx

So 9dpo today and I wasn't going to test (which was I kidding lol)
I thought I had a first response but I only have a freedom test from wilko (uk) which I think is 25miu :growlmad:

I am so tired today

Anyway here it is...what do you think

Attachments

• 20160424_124138.jpg
    20160424_124138.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
I see something but when you open the case it can cause a pink line, I had very clear pink lines last month when I opened the case and nothing when I didn't

The case on these don't have a plastic viewing window covering the test. it's just a cut out straight through to the test. But thank you I'll bear that in mind xx

You can join with pleasure. Any symptoms? X

Well, my boobs are a little sore, I feel like I've had a cold for several days now, I'm more tired than ever and my lower back is sore. I never have back pain. Ever. There's also the fact that I'm 2 days late for AF. I took a FRER a few days ago but got a BFN. Doctor told me to wait a few days and test again.

Also, I don't know if any ladies check their CM, but mine is rather "snotty/sticky". Nothing like EWCM. Any thoughts on that one?

Those are the exact symptoms that I had and am still going good through. I wake up every morning with a stuffy nose and have random throbbing sensations in my boobs. Two days ago my CM was snotty (ewww) but has now gone back to creamy. My test line is getting darker so I believe we have a sticky baby this time!

Attachments

• 20160424_092729.jpg
    20160424_092729.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 12
I thought I had a first response but I only have a freedom test from wilko (uk) which I think is 25miu :growlmad:

I am so tired today

I see your line and it haseems color to it!!

I am so tired today

Tweaked!

Attachments

• 20160424_144336.jpg
    20160424_144336.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 17
Thank you so much for doing that it does make it easier to see!!!! I am having bloods done in the morning as I'm under a consultant and reacurrant miscarriage clinic and HCG is included on the tests so that might give me a more definite answer.
Brich13 your lines are looking beautiful!!!!!!!

Xxxx

Thank you so much for doing that it does make it easier to see!!!! I am having bloods done in the morning as I'm under a consultant and reacurrant miscarriage clinic and HCG is included on the tests so that might give me a more definite answer.
Brich13 your lines are looking beautiful!!!!!!!

Xxxx

You are more than welcome! I guess we will both have a definite answer my tomorrow/Tuesday so I will check back in with you!

HCG blood level taken today at 10 dpo 14miu!!!

OMG I knew I saw that line!!! I'm so excited for the both of us! We definitely need to stay in touch. Are you going for a follow up to get your numbers tested again?

I am waiting for my GP to call and discuss another blood test. I'm soooooo excited xxx

This is such a blessing and I'm hoping to hear great news soon with the test results! I'm going this afternoon to do both a blood test and regular test.

BRich and Vivanco - I'm so excited for you! I could use the good news.

So I cheated and tested on Saturday evening. I got a positive! Hubby and I were so excited! That would make me 4 weeks and a bit. Sadly, I started bleeding lightly on Sunday night and now I've got what looks like a full blown AF. I went to the doctor this morning and he took my blood work. Got a rush done on it and got a call a little bit ago. Turns out I WAS pregnant but instead of developing, it became a chemical pregnancy. No baby this time.

Maybe it's a bit of a blessing as the body knows when something isn't right.

There's always next time! Hopefully, it'll stick.

So I cheated and tested on Saturday evening. I got a positive! Hubby and I were so excited! That would make me 4 weeks and a bit. Sadly, I started bleeding lightly on Sunday night and now I've got what looks like a full blown AF. I went to the doctor this morning and he took my blood work. Got a rush done on it and got a call a little bit ago. Turns out I WAS pregnant but instead of developing, it became a chemical pregnancy. No baby this time.

Ugh! I know exactly how you feels as that has happened to me twice already this year. Stay positivemail, pray and things will happen all in HIS timing. Please keep us posted!:kiss:

Hi ladies! I'm just one day behind you I think. I am about 10 dpo today (4/25). I broke down and tested this morning but so far nothing. I am 31 TTC #1 since 10/2015. I've been having about 31 day cycles, except one month it was about 38 days. The past few months though I've been spotting for a solid week before actual AF. Very annoying and concerning. This month I felt like we really timed BD well and I started charting for the first time. I had a little spotting and cramping 7 and 8 dpo, hardly anything 9, and a little spotting 10 dpo. No other symptoms really. Fingers crossed, but the consistent spotting worries me month after month. I was on BCP for 12 years, but have been off of it for 10 months now. Have an appt next week to discuss the spotting issue with my doc. I'm worried it's either low progesterone or luteal phase defect. 😕

Hi ladies,

I'm also on a similar cycle (10 or 11 dpo for me today - I'm still not 100% sure how to calculate which day is O day according to the solid smiley face). Some days during this cycle I have felt like "I MUST be pregnant!", mostly because of the episodes of nausea. Other times I've thought for sure that I must be out. I'm leaning more towards AF coming soon but I thought I'd join anyway.

I am so very very sorry it's so difficult to try so hard and to have such disappointment. I have been there many many times but we're all always here to talk to. Thinking of you xxxxx

Khttc and chocolate chips welcome!!! Fingers crossed for you both its so exciting!!!! Eeeeekkkkk

Khttc and chocolate chips welcome!

Khhtc- Do you know when you are going to test?

Update from my Dr. Appointment yesterday afternoon: I am 4 weeks today and this pregnancy is progressing better than the last! :happydance: I go in May 17th for my 7 week ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->