11 dpo.....testing 26th April, anyone on a similar cycle?

These are my tests - yesterday at the top when my blood was taken 32miu
The bottom test is today. Bloods again next Tuesday xxx

Attachments

• 20160427_222052.jpg
    20160427_222052.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
These are my tests - yesterday at the top when my blood was taken 32miu
The bottom test is today. Bloods again next Tuesday xxx

Wow!! Go Vivanco!!! Beautiful line progression!:happydance:

Vivanco those are some pretty tests! <3 Grats :D
I hope mine is darker tomorrow :(

Had no m/s this morning but I just had it and still feeling woozy.. What i don't get is I am gagging so hard but nothing ever comes up and I just ate... Why is that??? The harder I gag dry heave the better I feel too. Omg it's weird! I would only be 3.5 weeks and only 15% of woman experience m/s this early. Jeezzzz

Stick babies stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glong- your test looks beautiful too! I bought another cheapy, i'm scared to waste money on an frer plus I had bad experiences with them and I figure if I am testing progression I should keep same test I started with..

Good luck sweetie!

Ugh! So I had to go to the ER today because my nose wouldn't stop bleeding. Found out that I have a UTI and horrible sinuses. This baby is letting me have it already lol!

Vivanco this is soooo awesome! My Dr decided to not do blood test this time so I've been POAS for the past few days to make sure that I got a darker line. So far this baby is very sticky!

I want a test like that!!! Wow so dark , so nice!! Def looks sticky haha

I am 3.5 weeks and yesterday at 3.4 weeks I got a faint positive.. Darker then the one two days prior. Tomorrow I test again... I HOPE it's darker... I should be considering these symptoms, this morning sickness already is killing me :o I had none earlier today and woke up from a nap about 5 pm , ate dinner and got soooo nauseous :/

Hi ladies. Congrats on your positives.

Feeling a little down that this month isn't my month. Currently 12dpo, no positive test and no symptoms. Just praying for patience and understanding through this process. It's so tough.

Hey ladies! How's it going for you all? Any updates?

Hello!! I'm ok how are you? Got this on a clearblue today? Saying that my bloods Monday were 14miu and Tuesday were 32miu.......ive read online that the guideline for 2-3 weeks is 201miu-2000miu

Attachments

• 20160429_184208.jpg
    20160429_184208.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
Hello!! I'm ok how are you? Got this on a clearblue today? Saying that my bloods Monday were 14miu and Tuesday were 32miu.......ive read online that the guideline for 2-3 weeks is 201miu-2000miu

I have a digital and I'm thinking about using it in the morning to see what my weeks past ovulation estimate is. FX that it at least shows 2-3 weeks. I tested this morning with another IC and I got a super dark line. Almost darker than the control so I think that's great! Anyone super bloated or have a pudge yet? I have one already which is completely weird. Hopefully there isn't more than one in there being that I took Clomid this round. :sleep:

My Ic are still sooooo faint :( I'm fearing chemical :(

Wooo Hooo! I got this today with 2ndMU. Technically I'm not 5 weeks until tomorrow but according to my test I might be a little further along than I think. Trying to wait patiently for May 17th so I can see this baby in the oven!

Attachments

• 20160502_123340.jpg
    20160502_123340.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
Wooo Hooo! I got this today with 2ndMU. Technically I'm not 5 weeks until tomorrow but according to my test I might be a little further along than I think. Trying to wait patiently for May 17th so I can see this baby in the oven!

Congratuations.

I have one digital left. I want to see 2/3 weeks so bad.

I got my 1-2 last Thursday pm (was negative Thursday am) should I wait until this Thursday to take it?

Congratuations.

I have one digital left. I want to see 2/3 weeks so bad.

I got my 1-2 last Thursday pm (was negative Thursday am) should I wait until this Thursday to take it?

Yeah I would wait until this Thursday to take it just to see the progression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->