• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11 DPO: this month's symptoms are crazy!

brinib1

Reaction score
Around 7 DPO my BBs got huge and sore (not uncommon for this time of month), I had a cold, so it's hard to know if the headaches, runny nose and nausea and fatigue I had were not related to that. Yesterday my temperature dropped as it often does on DPO 10 and I went, well, that's it, I'm out. Was actually pretty depressed and mad about it yesterday. Then at lunch I had horrible nausea-- I microwaved leftover chicken for lunch and the smell turned my stomach but I ate some of it anyway and then it sat in my stomach for four hours threatening to come back up (perhaps I just gave myself food poisoning). Today, temp up a bit again, but strangely BB soreness almost completely gone, though they are still big. BFN again this am, except... I looked at my test again well after the time was up and under bright light, so faint I couldn't possibly take a picture of it, I saw where the second line would be if there was one. I've never seen anything but snow-white there. I even dug yesterday's stick out of the trash to look at it under a bright light and nothing. Probably just an evap line-- I still feel like I'm out, but... teeny bit of hopes??? By charts are hard to read because I've only had my IUD out since late November and I started taking vitex and B6 at that time which totally changed my cycle. Fingers are crossed just in case.

I'm 11 dpo today as well. It's not over til it's over! I have to keep reminding myself that most people (and a lot of the charts I've seen) don't get positive HPTs until 13dpo or LATER, and even that is still considered very early.

Oddly enough, I had a strange reaction to my lunch yesterday as well.....got really sick in the afternoon and everything just came out. Then as I was making dinner I could barely get within a foot of the pot to stir it, the smell made me gag. I'm hoping I'm not being psychosomatic, but ya never know.

All of my 'symptoms' that I thought I spotted last week are gone as well, and though I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm out, I still have the slightest hope that I'm not.

Good luck to you!!!! Stay positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"