11 dpo

Fidrildi

Reaction score
Oh and I have been trying for 10 months now and im feeling like its a loosing game. Im 31 and have been wanting to get pregnant again for 13 years. I keep telling myself that this might be my month and to hang in there but it is not easy when it feels like everyone is getting pregnant but me.
Im now 11 dpo and here are my symptoms :-k
Nausea, tender and swollen boobs, hunger, way to hot, constantly tired and mood swings.
Im worried tho bc i dont have any cramping, no implantation bleeding and no backapain. Have any of you gotten BFP without cramping and backapain.
Im waiting to test bc i dont want to see the empty spot where the other line should be.

Your symptoms sound good so fingers crossed! :)

With my son and daughter (7 years old & 9 months old) I did not experience cramping. The only thing that made me test was a missed AF. It wasnt until weeks later that I started to feel different, and did not feel back pain until well into the third trimester when the they really started to gain weight.

However, here I am 12dpo with possible #3 and must say I have had cramping from 9-11dpo, waves of nausea, and stabbing pains through my nipples. I was thrown off by the cramps--because I never got them with AF or either of my two pregnancies :shrug:

Honestly I had zero symptoms until 5+4 with my daughter. I don’t really have PMS symptoms either so I have nothing to go on either way. But I had every obscure symptom in the book the whole 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->