11 month old asking for boob a LOT more?

charlie15

Reaction score
My daughter is almost 11 months and these last few days she has been asking for boob lots more, as in 2 hourly. She is eating her food as normal, which is well as she has a great appetite. I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this at this age? Before this she was feeding 3 maybe 4 times a day, and since about 7 months breastfeeding had gradually reduced in frequency from maybe 5 times a day to 3, so not sure what is going on now :shrug:

I really don't mind at all but my only concern is that I am returning to work next month, only part time. I am guessing by that age though they take your boob when your there and aren't so bothered when you're not around? :shrug:

It's probably a growth spurt or developmental leap. Perhaps walking or talking are just around the corner. I find mine want milk more often before getting a bug too. I think you're right that when you're not around, she'll adjust easily.

Thanks Tacey, I think it might be developmental as well as been able to communicate what she wants more clearly now. It's settling down again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->