11 month old food ideas suitable for the whole family?

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Enzo is one next week so practically a toddler now, and he sure eats like one. I love to cook and 9 times out of 10 I will make home cooked meals. I just feel like I'm cooking the same things over and over for him, even though he eats it I still want a variety, especially when we eat the same meals as the baby.

Our typical day goes something like this:

7-8am - 9oz milk in a cup
9am - 2 weetabix made with 8oz milk
12-1pm - Lunch is usually some eggy toast, or scrambled egg/sandwiches with a yoghurt for afters. Water to drink
2-3pm - Snack usually rice cakes or some fruit, water to drink.
5-5.30 - main meal, usually spagbol/ cheesy pasta and veg/ chicken salad with healthy potato wedges. On cheat days we will have sausage and mash or homemade chips /pizza or other naughties. (We're only human:haha:)
6pm- pudding
7pm - 7oz milk in cup

He eats A LOT, but he is a very tall boy. Ideally I want him to drop his morning milk because he has 8oz in his breakfast.

Does anyone else have a baby that requires lots of food? I feel like all I do is feed him, and thats not including my other 2 children who definitely doesn't eat as much haha. Also some other suggestions for lunch and dinner.

He eats anything so throw you're suggestions at me! Also meals I can make bigger portions of for the whole family.

Oh gosh I will be no help I sometimes cook three different meals a day !! Enzo seems fine with his appetite sometimes James is the same always looking for food !

Things I usually cook for us all off the top of my head -

Beef stew
Pea and ham soup
Roast
Pork steaks with mash and veg
Spaghetti bolongese
Sausages egg beans toast
Gammon with mash and veg
Pasta and chicken
Pizza

Lunch
James usually has
Egg beans toast
Pasta
Any kind of sandwich tuna, ham etc .
Wraps
Sometimes he will have a baby meal 1+ if I am stuck for something quick and he won’t wait !
Steamed carrots - he loves these !

He pretty much eats the same as Enzo although like you I feel like I give him the same all the time. Doesn’t help with his allergy either so long as he’s healthy and gaining weight I’m ok with introducing things slowly .

Oh gosh I will be no help I sometimes cook three different meals a day !! Enzo seems fine with his appetite sometimes James is the same always looking for food !

Things I usually cook for us all off the top of my head -

Beef stew
Pea and ham soup
Roast
Pork steaks with mash and veg
Spaghetti bolongese
Sausages egg beans toast
Gammon with mash and veg
Pasta and chicken
Pizza

Lunch
James usually has
Egg beans toast
Pasta
Any kind of sandwich tuna, ham etc .
Wraps
Sometimes he will have a baby meal 1+ if I am stuck for something quick and he won’t wait !
Steamed carrots - he loves these !

He pretty much eats the same as Enzo although like you I feel like I give him the same all the time. Doesn’t help with his allergy either so long as he’s healthy and gaining weight I’m ok with introducing things slowly .

Thank you hun! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"