11 weeks and cramping with brown spotting

shirlls

Reaction score
I should be 11 weeks tomorrow but for past few days I've been getting sorer cramps, A few nights ago I had pink discharge when I wiped. I phoned epu who said I wasn't a priority as wasn't in severe pain with flowing red blood. The best they could do is offer me a scan tomorrow. I was going to see my MIL for a few days until Saturday, she stays 100 miles away and in the middle of the countryside. OH and I went ahead as felt better and there was no more spotting.

Last night it happened again and then today it was brown blood there when I wiped. Well, when I say blood I mean brown mucus type discharge. There are also some brown spots on a sanitary pad I am wearing. My stomach is very crampy, not unbearable but I am worried sick! I phoned nhs24 who said they can scan me tomorrow at the local hospital.

I think this might be me losing my little bean :cry: .If it was just spotting, but the cramping is there constantly. I was starting to relax a little too as we are so near to the 12 week point and was already visualising telling everyone our news. Now it might not be happening when the date we had in mind of the 12 week point is so near :(

I should be 11 weeks tomorrow but for past few days I've been getting sorer cramps, A few nights ago I had pink discharge when I wiped. I phoned epu who said I wasn't a priority as wasn't in severe pain with flowing red blood. The best they could do is offer me a scan tomorrow. I was going to see my MIL for a few days until Saturday, she stays 100 miles away and in the middle of the countryside. OH and I went ahead as felt better and there was no more spotting.

Last night it happened again and then today it was brown blood there when I wiped. Well, when I say blood I mean brown mucus type discharge. There are also some brown spots on a sanitary pad I am wearing. My stomach is very crampy, not unbearable but I am worried sick! I phoned nhs24 who said they can scan me tomorrow at the local hospital.

I think this might be me losing my little bean :cry: .If it was just spotting, but the cramping is there constantly. I was starting to relax a little too as we are so near to the 12 week point and was already visualising telling everyone our news. Now it might not be happening when the date we had in mind of the 12 week point is so near :(

So sorry you have to go through this whether or not its a miscarriage or not. i hope your sticky bean is as snug as a bug and the discharge is nothing at all. Thoughts and prayers headed ur way.

Iv been having cramps and the same discharge I had a scan and all was ok! Its not always bad news so try think positive! Hope everything goes ok and keep us updated sending lots of baby dust xx

Although I'm not as far along as you I had this in my first pregnancy Brown blood up instill 12 week's everything was ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->