11 weeks, doc couldn't find HB on doppler :(

Tristansmom

TTC #3
Reaction score
He was not worried about it at all as I've had ZERO cramping or bleeding, and I'm quite overweight, and it's still pretty early - it's apparently common to not find the hb on doppler until 12-13 weeks - but I'm still freaking out. No u/s for now (because no bleeding or cramping) and I go back in 2 weeks to try again. Back in limbo land for me. Anybody else have this happen and have a good outcome?

Don't worry! It happened with my second & he's a happy 2 year old now :)

No one can find my little ones heartbeat on the doppler yet hun and I'm gone 12 weeks. Having weekly scans though and baby is fine. With my son I was 15 weeks before they could find it. Try not to worry!

Try not to worry...I know that's easier said than done.

I've been having weekly reassurance appointments with my midwife from 14 weeks and there were several occasions when she could find it, most recently at 16 weeks. Even then, she said it was still very early x

Thanks so much ladies. Such a relief to hear this. I have been going crazy all night and all morning.

My midwife would not even look for the hb until I reached 16 weeks and even then she said she might have difficulty finding it. Try not to worry I am sure everything is fine xxx

Where I live they won't check for hb until at least 16 weeks and even that there trying to push back as baby is still small and we'll padded can be quite tricky to find. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->