11 Weeks how much have you gained?

hopeful_ttc

Reaction score
I've gained right at 3 lbs... How much is normal for first trimester? How much have you gained?

I think between 2-5lb gain is normal for 1st trimester. I've not weighed myself in a week and last time I did I'd actually lost 0.5lb :wacko:

I don't think going by how much weight you've gained each trimester is the way to do it. A lot of people gain lots in the first, and then go more steady the rest of the pregnancy. Others lose weight in the first trimester, etc etc. I think as long as throughout the entire pregnancy you stay within the recommended amount then you'll be fine! :flower:

I'm 10weeks and I've gained 5lb...But Christmas happened since before I was pregnant to!

Spicyorange...Christmas got me too!! I'm sure I put on half a stone, on top of the stone I wanted to lose in the new year...gah! I'm trying to be healthy and am still swimming and doing Zumba, so really hoping to avoid the 4.5/5 stone I piled on last time! I'm loosely following slimming world (not to the letter) but am hoping the lack of wine and cider will be kind on the waistline too!

I've put on 2.5lbs or so, sometimes 3 lbs. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow :) I don't mind though, grow jelly bean grow!!!

Thanks ladies! Just seeing if I'm gaining the right amount! Ya'll made me feel better! :thumbup:

Nothing so far but I think that's attributed to the fact I've had to change my whole diet due to my severe gerd symptoms now that I'm off my usual meds and on something that doesn't really cut it.

At my 8 week appointment I had gained around 5 pounds :wacko: I have my 10 week appointment tomorrow and not looking forward to the scale...

Got my:bfp: a few days before Christmas, however, and did not hold back on enjoying all the yummy holiday goodness.

I was overweight to begin with...BMI of 40 and have lost 13.5lbs due to morning sickness and food aversions.

With my DS I think I gained maybe 5lbs in first trimester (I was not overweight then) and had gained a total of 14lbs by the time he was born but, again, I had some sickness. Not as much as this time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->