11 weeks & morning sickness is much worse.

Tink_

Reaction score
Please tell me this will go away soon?!!!

I feel like it's a bad sign that it's going to stay that it's just got a whole heap worse on week 11. Eek.

x

My first pregnancy it peaked about week 11. I could barely move for 2 weeks. It began to ease at about 13 weeks and I stopped being sick at 15 weeks. All nausea was gone by 17/18 weeks.

Morning sickness is awful, hope it doesnt last too much longer for you

my morning sickness started at 4 weeks and only really was horrible if i didnt eat. otherwise, if i ate, it was there but tolerable. when i hit 10 weeks and 2 days, it disappeared out of the blue. completely no morning sickness that day. although i was enjoying it i got scared out of my mind that something was wrong and nearly wished it wuld return. weeelll it returned right away the next day. in fact, it was full-fledged ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. the worst i could have ever endured and not even eating or anti-nausea/emetics would help! it lasted intensely until the middle of week 12, and thats when it went away for good but i still get bouts of nausea every now and then. i had a bout of it out of the blue just a few mins ago actually hah.

Thank you ladies!

I'm really hoping it goes soon. Sorry for such a short reply!
X

Hi Tink, I am at a very similar point to you and been really struggling with hyperemesis, ive had 3 weeks off work so far. This past week has by far been the worst. Can barely keep anything down, not even fluids sometimes. Hopefully this is just it peaking and we will both feel relief in the next couple of weeks as we get in to the second tri x

Sorry it has been so bad for you Bea and that it's got worse this week. Really hope you feel better soon. It's awful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->