11 weeks PP, no period, not BF

zombiedaisy

Reaction score
LO is 11 weeks now. I still havent seen my period. I stopped bleeding around 3 weeks PP. DH had a vasectomy 1 week after LO was born. Weve used condoms, a few times pulled out :blush: In a panic, I took a pregnancy test yesterday :thumbup: Not pregnant. Thank goodness. I told DH no more sex until his sample comes up negative and he gets the go ahead from the doctor.

I breast fed for the first two weeks, and now only FF. Yet, still no period and no sign of it. What is going on?!?!?!!

I was the same don't worry, I'm sure it will come soon and then you'll be wishing it hadn't!

I expressed for 2 weeks then went onto formula, so the same as you really, and I got my first period at around 13 weeks pp. seems everyone is different though, but I'm sure the witch will come when she's ready!!

Well, looks like the wicked witch decided to arrive today :dohh:

On a side note, DH took is sample in Friday and we get the results on Monday... So HOPEFULLY he gets the go ahead that hes free and clear :happydance:

Well his sample read ZERO. lol... funny how things turn out. He finally gets the go ahead from the doctor, and he gets a big fat no from me because AF arrived. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->