11 week's today!

LorraineMM

Reaction score
I look around six months pregnant to say the least, but not minding that obviously. No idea of when my scan is as I haven't received a letter with my appointment. I had to ring last week to the department incase letter got lost in the post.

Turns out they said the midwife hasn't even refered me to them for a scan yet!!!! The lady said not to worry and that I'd be seen within time. And I text my midwife who said she'd sort it. I'm going out my mind as I just want to prepare myself for the scan. So scared for it!

What shall I do if I dont here anything by this week? Call again maybe?

Got my scan date it's the 15th Jan! Yay! Decided this time I'm not going to look at the screen until they tell me it's good news or bad news. Previous 13 week scan discovered a missed miscarriage so I'm going in terrified. I feel if I dont look straight at the screen and I'm told the news first I can brace myself to look. Isn't it sad to feel like this? Its supposed to be one of the most precious moments in my life and I am worrying about seeing another dead baby inside me. I'm pleading with all my might that our beautiful baby is fit and healthy. Mummy and daddy want to go shopping to spoil you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->