11 weeks with baby number 5, anyone want to buddy up??

Kerrieann

Mummy to 4 boys
Reaction score
I'm due around March 16th I think, I have my scan next Friday! This is baby number 5 for us, a complete shock and very much unplanned but we're starting to come round to the idea now! We have 4 boys aged 1,4,5 and 9! Anyone else in a similar position and want to buddy up?? 😊

Hi I'm 5 weeks 5 days with baby number 5 I've got 3 boys age 11,4,2 and a girl 8 X

I'm 9.5 weeks with baby #5. I have 3 boys, 11 months, 9, 11. I have 1 girl who is almost 14 ❤

I'm almost 12 weeks with baby number 3 (number 4 for my DH). Also quite a surprise as we have a 10 month old. Oops.

Ah lovely, how are you all feeling? I'm almost out of that nauseating phase and seem to be feeling less tired now! Definitely the worst I've felt in 1st trip with any of them!

Ah lovely, how are you all feeling? I'm almost out of that nauseating phase and seem to be feeling less tired now! Definitely the worst I've felt in 1st trip with any of them!

This pregnancy has been the hardest one so far, but I'm much older than I was when I had my first 3 babies. I was in my early 20's then and now I'm early-mid 30's!!! I feel more sick and tired this time...

This pregnancy has been the hardest one so far, but I'm much older than I was when I had my first 3 babies. I was in my early 20's then and now I'm early-mid 30's!!! I feel more sick and tired this time...

Same here, I just turned 30 last week, I was 20 with my 1st and it was a breeze!

Yes!! I am 9 weeks due with #5 April 2nd. We have two of each. This was a huge shock to us but how can't we be excited now right? Lol We are calling this our tie breaker.
Oh and hubby is getting the big snip before this one is even born lol!

I'm 13+5 with baby no 4. I have a 5, 4 and 2 yr old x

Also one of my worst pregnancies in terms of symptoms. Almost at the second tri and still so tired and bloated all the time.

My husband is also going for the big snip but he said he would wait until after the baby is born.

Am now 13 week pregnany with number 4! I have girl 4, boy 2 and baby girl 5 months!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->