11 Years ...

LadyAce14

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share quickly ... My DH and I ttc for 10 years with a couple a breaks thrown in to keep our sanity. I had surgery for fibroid tumors in 2007 and dozens of test. Our insurance wouldn't cover much else and the docs I have seen (several different practices, including an RE) told me Clomid and the like wouldn't help. So it was IVF or nothing, which for us meant nothing. Last year, around Thanksgiving, I decided to just stop the madness. So without even discussing it with DH, I just stopped ... temping, tracking, obsessing, etc. Apparently, I stopped paying attention all together because last Friday I suddenly realized I was over a week late. Saturday I talked myself in to buying a test (first time ever) and tested and ... POSITIVE. :shock:
Now, I know it's VERY early and a million things could go wrong. But I've had the doctor confirm with a blood test and I'm scheduled for a scan 8/12. My doc doesn't even seemed very concerned that I'd have any problems. :wacko:
My DH and I are moving forward with cautious optimism, one day at a time. Maybe ... just maybe miracles do happen ...

Thank you! Just trying to pass along a little hope.

wow, that is just amazing!! Congrats and thank you for posting your story!!

I sure hope they do. Wow- what an amazing story. I wish you all the best.

Thank you ladies!

I'm sending lots of :dust: your way!

Thanks ladies! Just a little update ... I'm now nearing my 12th week and everything is going great! I've had three scans and baby is active and has a 166 heart rate. We're looking very forward to getting out of 1st Tri in the next couple of weeks ... Me so I feel more confident, my DH so he can tell the world. LOL.
I'm still wishing you all lots of luck and baby dust!

I love hearing success stories from people who have had a long time suffering. Congratulations to you both. You more than deserve it. xx

WOW thats amazing, there is hope for me yet. 6 years 4 months TTC going down the IVF route Jan 2012, my hopes have been lifted a little bit more just by reading this.

Have a great pregnancy enjoy every minute. x

how everything goin? im really happy to read this it gives us all hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back