$&%*^#$

Dreamer320

Mommy & Preggers <3
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry- I had to :nope:

So I am 6 weeks post partum and I went to my OB to check on my episiotomy cut (2nd degree) and he advised I am not yet healed. Go figure.:dohh:

I know I needed to be cut as Mia was stuck in my birth canal and he had to assist her out but I am so upset!!!!! 6 weeks and still not healed. I am still quite tender but to make things worse- they put silver nitrate on my cut to help it heal and HOLY COW does it HURT!!!!!!!!

Its supposed to make it heal faster but it feels like needles stabbing me ::cry::cry:

Apparantly this is normal considering its a type of salt and of course salt on any wound is going to sting like crazy- but GEEZ!!!!

The things no one tells you about :(

I will go stare at my daughter now to make me feel better.

She is definitly worth it ~ but owwie :(

Sorry had to vent!

Oh Hun poor you. I had a small cut as well and no one has actually checked it since 2 days after delivery so I'm just assuming its healed but I don't actually know. It's not sore though at all anymore so guess that means its ok. But can imagine its so frustrating for you that it's still not sorted. Hope the pain from the treatment goes soon for you and that it heals up nicely very soon xx

Glad to hear ur healing well :hugs:

I'll b there soon lol

Thanx for replying:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"