11dpiui hpt very faint line

xpinky

Reaction score
I'm 11dpiui 13 days post trigger I have my beta test in a few days but the wait is killing me! Took a hpt this morning and I saw a faint line! Not trying to get my hopes up but could it be possible? Am I testing too soon?

Could b possible...I got an iui faint positive at 12dpiui which was a pregnancy but then I also got a faint trigger positive 13dpiui which wasn't a pregnancy...check tomorrow and see if its darker, if darker you're heading in the right direction!

Good luck & baby dust xx

I tested an saw the trigger line but never watched it drop to nothing so didn't know whether it was trigger or pregnancy....for this ivf I'm going to test the trigger so I know when it's gone!!

Also, was you a first mornin pee?

X

Yes it was my first morning pee :) I started to test 4dpiui it was wayyy too soon lol....how do you know if the trigger is out of the system?

when you tested @ 4dpiui was there any line? x

looking good for you then! Did you test this morn?

x

I'm getting my beta test tomorrow! My period has been irregular af is suppose to start today according to my period app. I doubt it will because it took 49 days for af to come last month.

After your 3rd IUI did your dr recommend IVF? I known 2 people who had a successful IVF

Were NHS so they pay for only 3 iui in my area an then you move straight onto ivf...the first iui worked but the second two after my mc had a really low sperm count which might be why they didn't..

Feeling hopeful that ivf will work x

When is your IVF? My friend has to take lots of meds and injectables to prep her body. She said her fridge is full of meds. I'm sure it will work the success rate is pretty high.

Been on injections for 4weeks now, nearing the end!! Egg collection Friday!

success rates are close to 50% so pretty good, very stressful tho :-(

x

Got my results today I'm officially pregnant! Can't believe my first IUI worked

Omg yay¡ an there was you thinking it didn't!!

Fab news!! Happy & healthy9 months x

Thank you! My early symptons were hot flashes and I was very bloated. I wish you the best with your journey and I'm sending lots of baby dust your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->