11dpo and bleeding??

Marthea007

Reaction score
So any help would be appreciated! Going off of EWCM and BBT I was pretty sure I ovulated on the 16th, putting me at 11dpo today. This afternoon I started bleeding (bright red, little bit of mucus) and I have a little left sided cramping. The thing is I recently got off of mirena so I don't know if I had all the signs of ovulation but didn't, and this is just AF coming back, or implantation bleeding, or what? I know I'm reading in to this way too much but I can't help it. :nope: Does anything have any good ways to tell the difference between implantation vs AF? Or should I just continue to wait? I didn't think AF should be here til friday.

Thanks for listening to my crazy! :shy:

it could be either. My implantation bleeding was a lot like the end of my AF.. mucousy and slightly pink/brown. It happened once when I wiped and then didnt happen again. My usual AF starts with brown streaking (old blood) and then is full blown in a day or two. That's how I knew it wasnt AF starting.

In my opinion, if the bleeding stops, test in a couple days, but if it keeps going it's probably AF.

I bled during BD at 11dpo too. AF due today, no sign or symptoms yet. Let's hope it was implantation for us both <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->