11Dpo and feeling blah

IndiasMommy

Reaction score
Hey I’m new to this and This is my second month TTC a few months ago I lost my baby in the second tri at 19+5 weeks I’m not TTC again I am 11dpo. I got a positive opk on cd 12 with O pain at cd 13. Around that time I didn’t have a bbt so I started temping at 5dpo I started having sharp pains on my left side which continued to now (11dpo). I also been having sore b__bs fatigue and now bad back pain with cramps. This month I Oed 2 days early according to FF and have a 11-13 day lp I had a 2 day temp dip(first month temping) with and no where in sight. My cramps am back pain are only on my left side with bfn. What should I do I need help!! 😢😢😭

Today I'm 11 dpo too and as difficult as it is, I'm trying my best not to test myself out until 14dpo. I sneaked in a cheap test on 9dpo to see an obvious BFN. Hence, I would recommend not testing until 14 dpo with a strong will power :) Regarding your cramps and symptoms, if it is really bad maybe you should check with your OBGYN? Not sure if my reply is helpful...good luck to you :) a lot of us are on the same boat as you!

Trust me been testing since 8DPO I bought a ton of IC so I’m hoping with my other pregnancy I didn’t test till 17dpo but I definitely got my appointment for today I’m hoping for the best. At this point I just want AF to come. But your response was definite enough I appreciate the response 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->