11DPO and feeling really ill :(

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
i am 11DPO period due roughly on tuesday, but usually all over the place because of my pcos but our fertility monitor and OPK both said i ovulated 11days ago. anyways last few days been having terrible pains in my sides almost period like i thought i was getting it early, had sex two days ago and was almost crying was so agonizing. i done a test two mornings ago and got BFN. today i have been feeling really sick, sore sides and very dizzy, that few days been extremely tired.

wondering what this could be wonder if i am in for something or if its something fertility or PCOS related, wondering if it might be a kidney infection, really don't feel so good at all :(

we had an ectopic in feb but had no pains at all with my ectopic and my periods have been some what regular since then.

i am taking Agnus castus, Aspirin, Folic acid, prenatal vit.
anyone else suffering?:cry:

Those are some very promising signs. I had the exact same symptoms and my period is due wednesday but I got a bfp last night so fingers crossed you'll be the same. If you test with your morning urine tomorrow you will hopefully find out but don't worry if its negative because it may just still be too early.

not gonna test tomorrow left my tests at mine so gonna have to wait until monday when i go home lol

gonna wait until i get home on monday to test i think as got ones there instead of spending more money on tests

Hi hun.

Im 12dpo, and i feel all round crappy.
Let's hope we both get our BFP's!.

Xx

Hi hun.

Im 12dpo, and i feel all round crappy.
Let's hope we both get our BFP's!.

Xx

yeah me too when is yur periods due? when are you going to test? have you tested at all this month?

Hi love,
My period is due Tuesday.
I tested at 10dpo which was neg.
No biggie.
Testing tues/wed.
Xxx

i am 11DPO period due roughly on tuesday, but usually all over the place because of my pcos but our fertility monitor and OPK both said i ovulated 11days ago. anyways last few days been having terrible pains in my sides almost period like i thought i was getting it early, had sex two days ago and was almost crying was so agonizing. i done a test two mornings ago and got BFN. today i have been feeling really sick, sore sides and very dizzy, that few days been extremely tired.

wondering what this could be wonder if i am in for something or if its something fertility or PCOS related, wondering if it might be a kidney infection, really don't feel so good at all :(

we had an ectopic in feb but had no pains at all with my ectopic and my periods have been some what regular since then.

i am taking Agnus castus, Aspirin, Folic acid, prenatal vit.
anyone else suffering?:cry:

im 11dpo too and due on tuesday ive not really had alot though except a stuffy nose really tired and a blood sort of taste in mouth last night and today
hope your get your bfp or things start to calm down for you :hugs:

ah seems all three of us due on tuesday i really want to test but all my tests are at mine and i am not at the moment, prob be tempted to test tomorrow but be tomorrow evening which might not be best time lol.... i really hope i know one way or the other on tuesday.... hope we all get our wanted BFP's this month, hopefully we'll all baby baby buddies together.... we would all be due about the same time then?

yeah we would and that would be lovely roll on the next few days so we can all see what happens xx

oh if i get pregnant this month i will be due 2days before OH's birthday hehe

well its estimated 1women in every 4 get pregnant each month so if there is three of us surely ones gotta be caught lol

lol sorry i am very mathematical lol.... so bored today been sitting in front of the tv which i never watch watching a show called "four weddings" my son is asleep on top of me lol... thank god for netbooks lol

ahhh ive watched that sometimes its crazy lol!! no wonder your bored today its a sunday!! least youve got your son to keep you occupied when he wakes up x

he's very indpendent, hoping to see my OH soon, i never watch tv so this is new to me lol

got my period this morning and in the worst pain of my whole entire life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->