11DPO and not sure??? NOW 13DPO and pink positive faint line!!! Am I going mad?!!!

Marriedlaydee

Reaction score
It was extremely early and my eyes weren't awake yet...not a great time to test!

Anyone see anything or do I need my eyes removing and reinserting?

If it is a line (not being too hopeful) I had a ton of cramps the later part of 9DPO.

I got a proper faint pinky BFP with my daughter at 12DPO 3 years ago...I dont think I will settle this debate until tomorrow but I will take a chance at testing tonight too....cos yanno, cray cray :D

20200523_070904.jpg

It was extremely early and my eyes weren't awake yet...not a great time to test!

Anyone see anything or do I need my eyes removing and reinserting?

If it is a line (not being too hopeful) I had a ton of cramps the later part of 9DPO.

I got a proper faint pinky BFP with my daughter at 12DPO 3 years ago...I dont think I will settle this debate until tomorrow but I will take a chance at testing tonight too....cos yanno, cray cray :D

View attachment 1082020
I think I see something

Something is catching my eye when I zoom in

Maybe it’s just me but I see something on that last one no problem! Good luck!

I'm not seeing anything yet either good luck

Super hard to see.

13DPO. 500th pee of the day at 2pm. Spotting stopped after starting at 10DPO...implantation?? Hence a late positive?? Not late positive but ya know....

It was hardly anything just a 'pink tinge'...so I thought I needed to test and figure out why I've been cramping so long with no period.

I see a pink line but after 1000000 photos I couldnt get it to show on camera when so faint. SO I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully with a stronger line on my last rubbish supermarket test....

Just. WHAAAAAAT is happening lol

20200526_135725.jpg

I see something!

Its crazy light but pink!! Then I got so angry that the photo doesnt show it when they're like this lol.

Super excited to come back tomorrow...hopefully with a stronger line to show everyone...god I hope so!!! I would be so thankful to get pregnant this month and for it to stick!

I see it as well on both tests gl, fx'd it gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->