11dpo /bpn :(

bettyboop1976

Reaction score
Hello all, just wondering if anyone out there is at the same point I am at in their cycle (11dpo) and got a :bfn: I have a 31-32 day cycle and am scheduled for AF to unfortunately arrive on Aug. 8th. I tested today because I could not hold out any longer and the suspense was killing me. I thought I was having some symptoms such as extreme hunger, fatigue, and even some cramping here and there. Now I just feel pretty much like I was imagining everything I was feeling since I tested and got a :bfn: or that it is just PMS Is it possible I just tested too early in the game? :shrug: and is it still possible to get a :bfp:? Me and my hubby have been ttc since Sept. 2010 and we are planning on seeing my ob/gyn on Aug. 15th for a fertility consult since I am pretty sure nothing happened this month again :nope Any advice would be greatly appreciated and if any one out there is on the same cycle more or less I would love to keep in touch and update symptoms/results/etc. Hope to hear from someone soon. Good luck to all.:dust:

Hi BettyBoop1976~ Welcome to BnB :) I just finished a round of IUI and today I'm 13 dpiui and I got a BFN. When I got pregnant with the twins, FRER showed a dark pink line at 10 dpiui. Each woman is different, some get a BFP at 8 dpo and some do not get a BFP until 14 dpo, 15 dpo.

I wish you best of luck! If you want, come join us in the "Assisted Conception" forum and under the IUI/IVF in August thread. We are a bunch of ladies who like to support each other while having fun!

https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/680907-iui-ivf-august.html

Hi Fallen Ambers, thanks for the response and sharing your story. I think I will give it a few more days to see if AF arrives and if not then I will take it from there and discuss other options with my doctor. I am going to turn 35 in a few days and am just a little worried that there maybe some underlying cause as to why I have not gotten pregnant. I definetly look forward to joining in on the Assisted Conception forum and wish you the best of luck on your journey. Hope to keep in touch :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->