11dpo ept - oops.. *added PM FRER* uh oh....

LeahLou

Emilia+Brantley+Kyle
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I don't know if y'all remember me.
My hubby and I were TTC for a long time, but I found out some things and decided I needed a break from our marriage, so he moved out. It's been a decent month and we DTD once, but when I looked back it was right in the middle of O week... :dohh: I don't think I'm pregnant since we tried for near 2 years with multiple mc's, but you never know.

I did an ept this morning with FMU and I'm not sure if I see an evap or I still have line eye :haha:

12_1_14.jpg

a little edited:
12_1_14 edit.jpg

Ok so I see what your seeing but as all us ladies will say blue dyes are notorious for being bad for evaps! I say try a cheap ic or even a frer and see how it looks then? Xx

I can definitely see it but I agree with testing again with another brand :)

i remember u hun, hope things are ok i did wonder where u had gone off to lol anyways i defo see what ur seeing but id defo try a pink dye as u know blue dye can be evil for false/evaps xx

Thanks ladies! This was the only test I had on hand. But I'll go get a walmart cheapie or something today or tomorrow. I can't justify spending $12 on FRERs anymore!

Leah! There you are again I was wondering where you went. I am very sorry to hear of your issues with hubby and hope you can work them out. I kinda see something on your test but you know what they say about those blue dyes. Good luck to you!

Leah! I've missed you! What are you doing with a blue dye test lol you know better :haha:.

:hugs: Hope you're doing well hun!

I actually haven't had any problems with blue dye!

Guys, I'm FREAKING OUT. This can't be happening.

IMG_6237.jpg
IMG_6235.jpg
IMG_6237 edit.jpg

I see it.... Check in am...how wild would this be

I'd be so upset. I'm finally getting my space from him and we TTC for so long.. It helped destroy our marriage. I saw how much he wasn't there for me.
I pray this was a faulty test and it will be completely white in the morning.

So sorry to have this break down in front of all you TTC'ers. I just want to move on with my life and find a man that loves and respects my daughter and I. How could I be so stupid?!

Oh leah I know how ugly that feels but god works in mysterious ways. I am so sorry for you that you and tour husband have hit a bump, obviously we dont know what happened but is it so bad that you never see reconciliation in your future? Have you tried counseling?

Girl, I've tried everything. We were in intense counseling for 7 months. Every week.
He and his mom had, what the counselor called, an emotional incest relationship. Everything is intertwined with her. He was also $50k in the hole and lied about money. It's so co-dependent. He lied to keep a stupid tablet. He lies or "evades the truth" about spending time with her and takes my daughter to see her. He's lazy and doesn't help when I need it. I could go on and on. I can't face having a kid with him. I'm so stupid that I didn't see it sooner. But now I have at least.

Ugh that sucks. What a douche! Im sorry you can find someone much better. Keep us posted.

Bless you hun. Hope things work out for you x

Keeping my fingers crossed you get the result you want hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back