11dpo ept - oops.. *added PM FRER* uh oh....

perhaps my computer is bad but i can see it on the blue but barely anything on the frer almost an indent? hope you get the result you want x

I do see a line on the bottom one. I do hope you get the result you want and things work out. Best wishes. :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear your going through such a tough time... If it's any consolation I'm experiencing something similar.. Me & my have 8 years together, TTC no 2 around 18 month month ago with no luck. Cracks started appearing in September & he left me end of October "he doesn't know what he wants in life!" We ended up meeting up stupidly around 3-4 weeks ago & here I am pregnant!

Were still leaving seperate. He's not being as supporting as I hoped but this baby is all that matters to me now.. & if he chooses not to be there 100% that's his loss.

I really hope you get the answers your looking for & I hope things work out for the best.

Big hugs xx

What a bittersweet story. Im really sorry ladies that you are both dealing with this. Prayers with you both.

I see it Leah, I'm sorry it's not under better circumstances. I wish I could offer up a silver lining but I've seen what it's like to have a baby with someone who you don't want to and how ugly it can be. I'm hoping for whatever you're hoping for. Xoxo

Thankfully it was completely negative this morning! I'll wait for AF to do my last one. I guess it was just a terrible indent??

im glad it all turned out like you hoped it would.

Leahlou! Wow what a roller coaster of emotions for you :hugs: glad it's worked out and is bfn like you hoped. Wishing you a lovely rainbow in the future when the time is right xx

I was just thinking about you and figured I would check the testing thread, not expecting to see you here! I'm so sorry about hubs - hope you can find someone who will love you and your little girl like nothing else :)

Glad it worked in your favor girl. Hope everything else works out for you as well.

Thanks everyone! not sure if hubby and I will ever work again. I just never thought I'd ever have to face all this.

Miss y'all Aimee and Meghan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->