11dpo---frustrated!

HopeAlways

Grieving again
Reaction score
Ugghhh......today is 11dpo and still BFN!! I know, I know...it's still early but with my previous pregnancy (ended in mmc) I already showed a faint positive at 11 dpo. I have extremely sore boobs since 5 dpo, constant headaches and abdominal pressure/twinges. The sore boobs are even worse than my last pregnancy. I just don't know. I feel that maybe my PMS symptoms are just worse since the mc. (which can happen). I better prepare myself for next cycle. :nope:

Hey we are both 11 dpo! My previous pregnancy also showed up first at 10-11 dpo. I haven't tested yet but only cause I haven't got a test yet. I would be disappointed though too if I got a negative now. However, every pregnancy will have a different implantation time. As for symptoms, I hear ya. I find with getting older and previous pregnancies, my body is wacked!

Alolas11, when is AF due for you? Mine is due sunday. My cycles before the mc were 26-27 days and they seem to have gone back to the same cycle after the mc. When we started TTC in Sept I assumed it could take months so when I got pregnant the first time I was shocked. It ended in mc which tore us apart. Now since the mc I am very inpatient and hoping we would get pregnant again on the first try (which is now). I am just very emotional after everything that has happened. I truely don't know if I can emotionally handle months of TTC. I know women due it for months and years. I don't know how. The anxiety and waiting are just crazy.

I'm also 11dpo and got a BFN this morning. AF is due for me today but it's now 9pm and no sign so far.....am getting really nervous now ! I am so scared that the witch is gunna show. I have been getting cramps. I am trying not to get my hopes up with it's just so difficult to.

Edit O/T but ...yay my 1000th post !

Beesbella, I completely agree. You want to think positive but yet a part of you thinks the worst. It really sux. I wish I could be more inspirational for you but I am very frustrated today too. It's just one of those days. ;-(

Hopealways, sorry to hear about the mc. I've never been through one but i would be a wreck. It's so hard to wait and be patient. My cycles are not predictable right now. After giving birth, breastfeeding, the pill, the shot, etc, mine vary anywhere from 26-34. I am guessing from anytime now till early next week i should get my period if not preggo. I tried desperately to get an hpt today but big snow storm all day closed all the stores. I was so ticked!I just gotta know!!
Beesbella, best of luck. I hope your cramps didn't lead to anything. Grats on your 1000 post!

So today is 12 dpo and I refused to test this morning. I emotionally broke down last night. Today I would have been 18 weeks pregnant if my miscarriage never happened. We would be finding out the sex of the baby and planning. I am reminded again of the pain we went through and are obviously still going through. Getting (-) HPT is just making my emotional state even worse. My DH had to calm me down, I was so upset. So maybe I will test tomorrow or wait until sunday, which is when AF is due. I still have sore boobs, another headache today, increased nausea (around 11am), backache, abdominal twinges/pressure. But like I said before, it could be heightened PMS symptoms since the miscarriage.

We have discussed it and I think we are taking a break from TTC after this month. I just can't continue to monitor ovulation and wonder what is going on every month, after month. Emotionally I guess I am just not ready for that rejection again. We will just let it happen naturally until I am ready to really monitor. Ofcourse I will still think about it all the time but in the end I have no control over what happens. God will bless us when we are ready.

Wishing good luck to everyone this month and beyond!!!

I think Af is arriving today. Worse cramps, spotting and extreme moodiness. Good luck to those of you still waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->